What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
arthiSuresh said:
I am not playing any games as of now...but really like to start gaming soon...to get my favorite times..

Borat-VeryNice.gif

I have spent far too much on this current steam sale, and am playing Dead Rising 2: Off the Record thanks to it.

(Note, I have yet to spend a single penny from my bank, but I've spent almost all of the $50 I made selling TF2 items. So that's nice.)

Nice, that's a nice deal!

I'm still playing The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. Trying to play it as much as I can because next Tuesday, Batman: Arkham Knight is out.

Batman: Arkham Knight comes out tomorrow. Technically it comes out tonight at midnight (stupid midnight launches) but I won't be able to get it then because of well... sleep and responsibilities.

I've been playing heaps of The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. I've just hit level 19. I'm really getting into the game now but damn, Batman's right around the corner... chances are I'll probably play Batman, finish it, then return to the Witcher.

Fuckin pumped for Batman to unlock tonight, but we have company staying over, so I might not get to it until later in the week.

Did you buy Batman on Steam, used44?

I'll be getting my copy of Batman tomorrow after work, but sadly after that I have to go to the gym, then once I get home I have to cook dinner for my mother, brother, his girlfriend and my girlfriend so I probably won't be able to play until like 8 PM or so.

How dare they.

I've been playing Witcher 3. Idk when I'll be able to finish it but so far the game play is so nice. I really love it. Another game that I'm currently playing is Alice madness returns, i know it's old but I heard from a friend that this game is twisted and fun to play. I love games with twisted creepy story that's why.
Next is Rocksmith which I find not a game at all but a study material for learning a guitar in a fun way. Lastly, I went back playing mmo which is RBF. It's old school but it gives nostalgia which I really like. It's like going back to where everything begins. hehehe!
Now you've noticed I've got a lot of games going on. I was also surprised that I'm able to play them all at the same time.

^ Welcome to the forums!

Most of us probably have out hands in 2 or 3 games at once.

I'm currently having my mind screwed by philosophy in The Talos Principle - then when I need a break I play Strife.

UrbanMasque said:
^ Welcome to the forums!

Most of us probably have out hands in 2 or 3 games at once.

I'm currently having my mind screwed by philosophy in The Talos Principle - then when I need a break I play Strife.
The Talos Principle is so good, too bad it came out in December last year and didn't get a bit more GOTY consideration from people. I'm hoping they announce a release date for that expansion soon, I could use some more mind-bending puzzles.

Playing Batman: Arkham Knight for PS4, absolutely loving it.

Probably the best looking game I've ever seen on the PS4 so far (perhaps even more so than The Order: 1886). Combat is still as slick and enjoyable as ever with new features and abilities.

The Batmobile feels a bit strange at first though... and I've noticed the game likes to throw the Batmobile at you a lot (I've heard some people and reviewers claim "too much Batmobile") despite the fact that grappling/gliding is a faster method of transport than using the Batmobile.

Story is good so far and it's certainly the most intense Arkham game story wise, but there are some elements of the story which just seem kinda silly, even for a comic book game.

Other than that, I love it.

I'm enjoying The Riddler puzzles. The races in the Riddler puzzles not so much, but having to use both Batman and the Batmobile is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle