What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played and finished the "A Family Matter" Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight, now I'll probably return to finishing off side quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I'm really looking forward to the new game plus mode!

My girlfriend bought herself a copy of Skyrim: Legendary Edition for PC (her laptop). She has no idea what she's in for. :p

Just finished episode 2 of Life is Strange. If you can get passed some annoyances like the lips not matching the dialouge and some teenage slang then it really is a fun experience. It's shrouded in mystery and while I think I know the answer I hope the payoff is worth it and I'm wrong.

It's kind of a telltale choose your own adventure from Square Enix that feels like Bully meets Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

I watched my girlfriend play the new episode last night. I really enjoyed it and don't find the teenage adult story line to be off putting.

Don't want to spoil things though for newcomers.

I had the day off today and also played through episode 3. My jaw dropped. I can't wait to play episode 4.

My gf is only halfway through episode 1. It will be fun to watch her play it and hopefully see some different outcomes.

I played the first episode and thought it was super dorky and pretentious. The big event at the very end was almost enough to make it all worth it and hook me into episode two, but I never got it.

Now that you mention it I remember I had a hard time getting into it and finishing episode 1. But it does get much better. Unfortunately the lip synching doesn't get any better.

The part that got me hooked was the end of episode 2 and the song at the end that followed. Love that song, and the ending was quite unexpected...mainly because nothing huge had really happened by that point!

I'm still waiting on the Witcher 3's new game plus update to be released, so until then I'm not quite sure what I'm going to play!

I'll probably go back to Far Cry 4, but lately I've been getting a bit bored with that game. It's fun to run around and randomly do stuff, but the story missions are a bit boring and not very engaging. Unfortunately I've cleared up what I can and now to progress further I have to do story missions.

I'm going to the shops tonight after the gym to buy one of my judo coaches a birthday present, so maybe I'll have a sneaky look at what games are up for sale at the moment.

I got the Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight, but haven't played it. I been playing ranked matches in Rocket League. Solo (single) matches I pretty much conquer at.

I haven't actually finished Limbo before. Looks like I'll do that one day. Possibly Monday Night into Tuesday?

I ended up pre-ordering a few games for the PS4.

-Mad Max special edition (comes with Mad Max: Fury Road on Blu-Ray and other stuff)
-Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain standard edition
-Fallout 4 lunchbox edition
-Uncharted Trilogy collector's edition

September is going to be a busy and expensive month for me.

Finished Black and White 2 and the expansions.

Glad to put a series I love to rest.

Playing Evolve and Don't Starve Together with my girlfriend.

Master_Craig said:

I also have pre ordered Fallout 4.

Master_Craig said:
I ended up pre-ordering a few games for the PS4.

-Mad Max special edition (comes with Mad Max: Fury Road on Blu-Ray and other stuff)
-Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain standard edition
-Uncharted Trilogy collector's edition

September is going to be a busy and expensive month for me.

Haha, I pre-ordered MGS today. It's only £40, I'm surprised to see it's a little cheaper than normal! So I went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo