What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition again for PS4. A while ago I uninstalled it to make room, but I reinstalled it last night and found my saved file was still intact. I forgot how much fun this game is.

Went out to Arizona and played on my brothers sick PC rig. Ended up playing some GTA and then he showed me the most fabulous thing...H1Z1 Battle Royale. I enjoyed playing stealth against other humans.

I finished Massive Chalice. It was fine. Grid-based strategy RPGs is probably my favorite genre, and the 300 years of forming clans and descendants was cool, but the rest of the game was just missing something. The battles were overly simple, and it was kind of random as to which heroes would even be available for a given fight. You would have a fun fight with a guy and then by the next battle, 25 years had passed and he was dead from old age.

Anyway, I could go deeper into it later. I'm just busting through some Xbox Gold games before Madden launches this week.

Trying out "How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition" now.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's New Game+ mode has finally been released. I downloaded it last night and played for a little bit, maybe half an hour before I started working on this weeks GR Strips.

I'm actually really excited to play NG+. Right from the beginning of the game, the very ghouls that attack you at the beginning were level 31 (while I am level 37). I actually "felt" like a Witcher immediately because I had access to all of my leveled up magic signs and stuff, and since I actually know how to play properly now (including the combat system) I actually felt that yeah, this is how it should roll.

Looking forward to playing more this weekend once I get my work done.

Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 beta. Was able to get the code yesterday on the 18ths instead of the 19th.

I don't really much care for this game. I don't think I'll be buying it anytime soon. To me, it was boring. Throwing grenades don't even go far. Shooting at objects don't break, which I was disappointed to not even see glass shatter. The aiming system isn't accurate at all. I'll just stick with Battlefield 4 or wait until Battlefront comes out. I'm a little worried about Battlefront launching horrendously like Battlefield 4 did.

Here's my first couple hours with the beta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q5UGqYfk9Y

I'm playing Conquer Age. I love it so so much. But when I want a break from too much MMO game, I play my past time game which is the Honeyday Blitz 2. I didn’t think anything of it cus it’s the same gameplay with Candy Crush. The hexagonal layout may be a small thing, but adds a lot more fun. Really gotta look closely for the next move.

Green_Lantern said:
Anyone been playing Tales from the Borderlands?

I've been thinking about picking it up due to really good reviews.

I'll go ahead and answer my own question. I've played the first two episodes today and I really like it, pretty entertaining story.

I played the first two episodes and loved it. Haven't played the next two due to being busy I guess.

I like the series much more than regular Borderlands.

Played the Street Fighter V beta stress test. There an option to see your moves, but you weren't able to select it. It feels much slower. It's not due to higher frames, but the characters are definitely moving slower. Nash's Sonic Boom and Ryu's Hadouken can be easily avoided. Chun-Li used to have hadouken type ability, what happened to that?

Got Sound Shapes for free on PS Plus...thought why not.

...Death Mode...that's why!

But lovely game apart from that. I'm enjoying Beat School!!

Game of Thrones, the cruddy RPG one. It's not that bad, the story is pretty great and there's enough dialogue for me to finish half a sandwich before I need to provide some kind of input. I just put it on easy to move through the combat faster.

And Borderlands 2, still running Anarchy Gaige and doing the DLC. Nothing beats trying to shoot someone 3 feet away and missing. But hitting usually means they die or at least lose half their health.

Very excited to get my copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain today for PS4, unfortunately I won't be able to play it until tonight, maybe even the end of the week.

Mad Max is out tomorrow, so I'll be getting a copy of that also for PS4.

StudioTan said:
How 'Twisted Metal' is Mad Max?

The one review I read said the car stuff was awesome, but you're often forced out of the car and into the boring Max parts. I think I'll be skipping it. Sounds like the prime Avalanche team is working on Just Cause 3 and this was probably the B team.

MGS5! Played like the first hour of the prologue and HOLY SHIT! It's fucking awesome!! You forget how good Kojima actually is. Well directed, and filled with suspense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo