What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master_Craig said:
Still playing Dying Light and Minecraft, both for PS4, but now I have an urge to revisit Dark Souls and finish it.

I already have Dark Souls on PC, but it's on sale at EB Games for a very cheap price on PS3. Sadly for my PC copy though, I have no idea where my USB controller is, meaning I've gotta find it or get another one.

Should I get it for PS3, or should I just stick with it for PC and either find my old USB controller or buy a new one?

I'm thinking PS3, that way my girlfriend can watch me get my arse kicked and watch me rage at the game. Your thoughts?

Be humble, let your gf watch you lose your shit.

Expeditions Conquistador, the RNG is a total douche. Despite 65% in Patrol and 41% in guarding when difficulty in each is Medium and Low respectively, I still get my shit stolen and it happened 4 nights in a row. Fast Forward to the Rebel Ambush and 5/11 of my party gets wrecked and in various states of asses kicked, including 1/2 of my doctors. We have no one to guard, hunt or do jack shit because everybody that can is too injured and we don't have enough doctors to go around (I count as one and we have 6 injured because someone got a fever from before). Then we get attacked by savages in the night because fuck us. I have 3/6 ready to fight and I'm pretty sure one of them was a Scholar, who isn't meant to fight.

I'm still in Hispaniola, haven't even reached the mainland yet.

XCom: Enemy Within

I just clocked out EXALT for good probably, and things have just gotten hardcore.

That said, Mech soldiers are too good.

endrightplease said:
Master_Craig said:
Still playing Dying Light and Minecraft, both for PS4, but now I have an urge to revisit Dark Souls and finish it.

I already have Dark Souls on PC, but it's on sale at EB Games for a very cheap price on PS3. Sadly for my PC copy though, I have no idea where my USB controller is, meaning I've gotta find it or get another one.

Should I get it for PS3, or should I just stick with it for PC and either find my old USB controller or buy a new one?

I'm thinking PS3, that way my girlfriend can watch me get my arse kicked and watch me rage at the game. Your thoughts?

I got it for PS3.

She's seen my rage now.

Fucking black knights and their stupid jump attacks that somehow track and follow the player.

Master_Craig said:
endrightplease said:
Master_Craig said:

I got it for PS3.

She's seen my rage now.

Fucking black knights and their stupid jump attacks that somehow track and follow the player.

Just know when to stop with the knights, you might not notice right away, but your gf starts threatening you with a restraining order - time to play tetris instead.

Playing Knack. The game is very linear with very basic controls. The collectibles are easy to spot, However, I'm having fun with it. I'm playing on hard mode and it's pretty challenging at times. It's like a classic platformer. I wouldn't pay full price, the $10 is a good enough price.

Jesus. 130 hours? Well done.

I really feel bad about finishing Dragon Age: Inquisition at a 100ish hour mark. I missed out on so many character side quests.

Wrapping up achievements in Far Cry 4 and goofing around with demos on my new 3DS.

I'm also playing 10000000 on my phone, which is crazy addictive

Playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for 3Ds. About to hit up the forth temple.

The Goron and Zora controls for the rolling and swimming feel different when compared to the N64... not gonna lie, I hardly see an issue with the loading times as criticised on GR's review of the game.

Swapping between The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the 3Ds and Dying Light for PS4.

I finally found a gun in Dying Light. I barely use it though. :(

Tales of Maj'Eyal, Dwarf/Summoner, Adventurer/Roguelike

Kinda uneventful but running the gauntlet of mid-tier zones and aiming to go Anti-Magic

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2

This game is so fucking brilliant, holy shit. It's basically the Empire Strikes Back of Star Wars games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle