What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame it turned into a lackluster MMO. Like Alien 3 was to its predecessors: nice to look at but no sense of direction; just a real bummer overall.

StudioTan said:
It's a shame it turned into a lackluster MMO. Like Alien 3 was to its predecessors: nice to look at but no sense of direction; just a real bummer overall.
Remember that time in TOR when Darth Revan was a miniboss who you kill and take his pants, the Exile was a force ghost, and Kreia was a pawn and a crazy lady?

I remember.

I finished The Order: 1886. An average game, but very disappointing it lacks multiplayer. Still, it looks absolutely gorgeous. There were a few bugs I encountered, but this is my favorite bug.

An average game, but it looks gorgeous.
Anyways here's a magic trick that shouldn't have happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKORBTXzdE

Wrapped up my Thalore/Archer run in Tales of Maj'Eyal, had some problems with getting Fearscaped and then felt like what happened to everybody else I fought to that point: brutally beaten down relentlessly and with no quarter. Another death to arrogance, another because I was overwhelmed and only 3 deaths with another 3-4 in the bank for the finale. Slow and steady, that amazing Fungus tree because holy shit it is amazingly amazing. +5 turns for Regen Infusions so you can always have one up; bonus to heals, bonus to turns for healing and a super heal that heals based on your current regen rate, and that includes the regen infusion you just used 2 turns ago.

And got a bow that allowed me to use my bread and butter talent skill that hits for 235% damage every turn. At that point I was running 102% crit chance. It was awesome.

Longo_2_guns said:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2

This game is so fucking brilliant, holy shit. It's basically the Empire Strikes Back of Star Wars games.

You know how jedi are badasses who kick everybody's ass and make evil people look like a bunch of punks shooting dice in the alleys of ground-level Coruscant? I sure do, and this game made me that jedi. Don't have one for being a Sith but I'm sure it's ridiculously awesome in how utterly powerful they are. But I loved it even with it being unfinished and needing a mod to complete it.

I thought it'd be fun to do a total douchebag playthrough of Fallout 3. So far I've let Amata know what I think of her father, killed Butch instead of helping him, shot Lucas Simms dead the moment I met him, turned Moira into a sadsack, and now Megaton's about to blow.

I took on the Replicated Man quest in Rivet City today. First, I agreed to help the android, and he gave me his BA-MF plasma rifle to kill Zimmer. Instead, I told Zimmer who the android was, let him reset his memory, then killed him and his bodyguard. Now android-man just stands there and awaits orders...forever.

Haha, that's so evilly awesome, De-Ting.

I've still been playing Dying Light. Experienced some very intense, but awesome moments. I'm glad to be in the "next part of town" so to speak and the game is getting really good. I love it.

Spoiler: I was doing a side mission that involves blowing up a wall in a tunnel, at night. I got spotted by some volatile zombies (those runner hunter guys) and in a last corned stand, I drew out my assault rifle and took aim. Suddenly, they all started burning up and then they ran away, I was saved by the Goddamn sun rise. End spoiler.

Playing Oddworld New n Tasty! Having never played the original, I'm enjoying it immensely.

Ordered DmC Definite Edition...I love that game so much and want to play through it again!

Watch Dogs as well...because it's £20 now and I have a gift card :D

Helldivers & This War of Mine

Both equally addictive and frustrating. Helldivers has outlined the epidemic of the no mic'd console owner - and how they ruin every co-op they touch.

And This War of Mine is depressing as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod