What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Dying Light on the PS4.

It took a bit of getting used to, but I'm really enjoying the game. The storyline and characters are meh but the game play is a lot of fun. Playing when the game is at night is really, really intense.

Not very fond of fighting non-zombie characters though, with their invulnerable dodging/blocking animations, lack of recoil etc.

Also I've got these games on the cards:

-Metroid: Prime (Wii U)
-Far Cry 4 (PS4)
-Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)
-Resident Evil HD (PS4)

Next week:

-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3Ds)
-Evolve (probably PS4)

I have so little time now a days to play games, it kinds sucks.

Been grinding it out on Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U. Otherwise not much else in between drafting class rosters.

StudioTan said:
You're like a machine, Craig! Even your gameplay is organized.

I'm not sure if I'm "organised" when it comes to my games. I'd prefer the word "neglectful" :p

LinksOcarina said:
Been grinding it out on Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U. Otherwise not much else in between drafting class rosters.

I never played multiplayer in Dragon Age: Inquisition. What's it like?

it's like a multiplayer dungeon crawl, Master Craig.

Basically, you and a team go through hordes of enemies, do some small missions for extra gold, break down walls to find treasure and sometimes items, and that's about it.

A bit late to the party, and I missed it when it was free but grabbed a little 60% off deal for Gucameleeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's so damn fun and addictive. At first I was thinking it's nothing special, but I was wrong. The goatman is damn funny too.

StudioTan said:
I'm playing the "start a lot of new games and leave them unfinished game."

That's a good game. I play that one just a bit more than the "Wait, what did I last do in this save and what mechanics have I forgotten?" game

Hahaha!

I just got Transistor free on PSPlus. It's....interesting. But I love the music and design of the game, even if I don't know what the fuck is going on. Also, that "planning" stuff is pretty cool.

I love the mechanics of Destiny if not the story. I like the super powers and how they balance really well in the multiplayer.

Evolve with my girlfriend! So far the launch has been smooth enough the first two days and we are having a ton of fun. Matches are quick and the game is properly optimized.(And uses every bit of my big hardware)

Still playing Dying Light and Minecraft, both for PS4, but now I have an urge to revisit Dark Souls and finish it.

I already have Dark Souls on PC, but it's on sale at EB Games for a very cheap price on PS3. Sadly for my PC copy though, I have no idea where my USB controller is, meaning I've gotta find it or get another one.

Should I get it for PS3, or should I just stick with it for PC and either find my old USB controller or buy a new one?

I'm thinking PS3, that way my girlfriend can watch me get my arse kicked and watch me rage at the game. Your thoughts?

So is Dying Light a survival horror game or is it more akin to Dead Island where you just kill a bunch of shit and loot an annoyingly large amount of crates and luggage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle