What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating if I should install Wasteland 2, or buy and then play Crypt of the Necrodancer. Either or, I need a break from Endless Legend, it infects my dreams.

I'm still playing-ish destiny, like a chump, on a ps4. I'm open to suggestions however. At this point, anything, even like - Barbie's Mansion or some such.

Team Fortress 2, mostly on Tuesdays now. Got on a Valve server with some friends and others I've played with and on opposite teams, everybody conga'd. It was on a Payload map, Gold Rush 2 or something and it was hilarious. Pretty much constant from the start to 25 feet from the end where the cart stopped. Somehow they got it moving again and as a spy who couldn't conga disguised, backstabbed in a desperate attempt to stop them. The defenders lost but to have everybody do that was awesome.

Since finishing Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS4, there's a few games I'm playing now...

Resident Evil (or REmake) HD for PS4, Far Cry 4 for PS4, and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4 (playing co-op with my girlfriend). I bought my girlfriend Child of Light for PC, she's really enjoying that.

Still Kingdoms of Amalur, cleaning out Seawatch, which reminds me of Gravehal Keep. Switched back to Might/Finesse but I could have easily gone back to straight up Finesse for the sweet bow skills.

And SMT: Soul Hackers, finished the Mansion, did the follow-up and got my ass handed to me by a boss. And learned to never use magic on a Purple Mirror. So levelled up a bit and fused some demons for physical skills. Gonna rely on Nemissa for the grunt, magical work as usual.

Midway thru Far Cry 4. Yet another Ubisoft game with an absolutely stupid story.

Great game play though. Best co-op experience I've had in a long time.

The definition of insanity is eating crab rangoon over and over again thinking it'll never stop being crab rangoon's insanely delicious cousin, crab cake.

SMT: Soul Hackers

Primate Labs, you can gain some good Macca there. All I have is Alurane and between MC's scythe that attacks the front row, Nemissa's Mazio and Alurane's Aeon Rain, we can sweep any group of 6+ enemies we come across and earn a profit. Up by 35k by the time I reached the final test and last I checked, the exchange rate of Macca/Yen was 112. Most likely 98-102 when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod