What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nestle-pulls-Kit-Kat-Pedo-Bear-image-from-Facebook.png

I should have known you two would take that in a perverted way. You guys don't chuckle for some of things she says and does? The episodes are very story driven and I love it. It's like reading a picture book.

zaylin said:
Just started playing star wars: tiny death star. It looks good.

I tried that for a night or two, lying in bed with insomnia. It wasn't as interesting as I had hoped.

It was a decent timewaster until it decided to fuck over my save and erase some of my progress.

UghRochester said:
About to being Ep4S01 of The Walking Dead. Why is Clementine so cute?

Because of the protective, fatherly bond you've formed with her as Lee. And she's the most adorable thing in a depressing, sad, zombie filled world.

Far Cry 4 co-op is wonderful. My brother and I have been alternating playing on each other's saves, as not all progress saves for the "partner" character. Even then, replaying missions and collectibles just does not get old.

Endless Legend and Strider have my full attention right now, gaming-wise. Then it's back to Xenonauts, They Bleed Pixels, and Metal Slug 3.

Steam sales were good to me this year.

Commiebot said:
Endless Legend and Strider have my full attention right now, gaming-wise. Then it's back to Xenonauts, They Bleed Pixels, and Metal Slug 3.

Steam sales were good to me this year.

Got Strider as a gift, really should crack into it.

Just finished up Alien Isolation; a fantastic game. As a huge fan of the movie, I am completely blown away by the faithful recreation of the atmosphere and suspense. The audio is immaculate, the Alien's A.I. is minacious and unpredictable, and the pacing is superb. I seldom felt comfortable, and played on the edge of my seat the entire game. A title this captivating and immersive curbs my waning interest in newer games, as I frequently bore easily and leave a lot of them unfinished. The ending was also very satisfying and not quite what I expected; allowing for some speculation on its conclusion. I look forward to seeing Creative Assembly's future endeavors.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Dead Kel DLC and working on Gravehal Keep.

UghRochester said:
Started playing TWD: S2

Hard to put it down and you're definitely one of the lucky ones to not wait months for the next episode. Wait would have been killer for either season though.

Shovel Knight is impossibly confusing to start playing again after a few months. Lost all grasp on the mechanics and controls.

Vita release will be a nice opportunity to start anew.

Finally beat Diablo 3. I had to drop the difficulty down from T1 to Master to defeat Malthael. I guess my gear just isn't up to par for T1 Malthael.

Even on Master the dude was a pain in the ass.

De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:
Is there such thing as beating Diablo?
Platinum is where I drew the line, but technically I'd say the real endgame would be beating it on Torment VI.

Yeah I typically consider a game completed when you've finished the main campaign. Adventure mode and whatnot is just the cherry on top. I don't see myself playing it all the way through on TVI. Adventure mode sure is fun though! Even though it's basically just killing the bosses.

I feel the same. Once the story is done then that's the game but the game really doesn't end until you know, you actually stop playing game all together.

Currently, I'm trying to finish up Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies and Etrian Odyssey Untold. There's a lot of games that I need to finish on the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle