What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the combat is pretty good, but the lock-on system is a bit dodgy sometimes and some skills are literally very hit and miss (the bull rush skill for the Warrior is a good example).

Master_Craig said:
I think the combat is pretty good, but the lock-on system is a bit dodgy sometimes and some skills are literally very hit and miss (the bull rush skill for the Warrior is a good example).

Nowhere in this post did you say you will get Diablo 3!

Thunderfury just dropped for me at level. 51 or something. It has better stats than rare 2h weapons. I'm tearing shit up with it. I only had pe another one drops for me later now that Uve seen its damage can be pretty high on later level drops.

I've got Diablo III for PC and for PS3 as well. I originally bought it on PC at launch, then bought it on PS3 in hopes of playing co-op with friends (I ended up just playing single player sadly).

I'm considering getting Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4 for the co-op though. :)

Master_Craig said:
The lock on system makes me want to kill myself, but I just use tactical camera. It makes everything better.

The tactical camera is very helpful. I prefer to use that too, especially with my ranged characters.

What character class did you make for your protagonist?

I've got a Warrior, sword/shield combo, so I just... hit everything. :p

I did a sword and shield warrior also, with a female elf named Douglas.

I wish I didn't have to be a dalish elf. Fuck that.

I think it's funny how you have the option to hit on almost everyone in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Comic related:

i-MgkfbbF-1050x10000.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
Sourdeez said:
Other than the 60fps cap the game is an excellent port.

1418.gif

Oh come on! Let him have his fun in reminding everoyne he can go above 60FPS! :p

Playing Act V of Diablo 3 now. Playing it on Torment and going through health globes and dying like crazy. I should have stuck with master.

Torment? Is that a new difficulty mode, Lethean?

I'm still on Dragon Age: Inquisition... nearly eighty hours into it. Just hit level twenty. Doing the party members unique side missions is just making me like them even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133