What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow made it through the Black Friday season without splurging on the Wind Waker limited edition console, but then I got it for Christmas, so f yeah.

The Wii U has a lot of potential, but not exactly the most bumpin library – at least for me personally. WW and Mario 3D World are awesome, but unless you're equally interested in Pikmin 3 or Smash Bros, maybe you should hold off on it.

That said, the price is right, and if you could find even a small deal you should jump on it. There's something about Nintendo consoles that just feels right.

Just completed a run-through of Knights of the Old Republic. Took about 40ish hours. Still a really great game, one of my favorite RPGs for sure.

Now on to number 2, which I only played once, years ago.

Just finished SH3 for the first time. Dude...she ate the baby - that's fucked up.

Now I have a beam saber :D

In further GTA Online news, I managed to unlock my first weapon skin a couple of days ago.

I now have an Army tinted Combat Pistol.

Just reached 29, got the Assault SMG now.

I will say, though, that the Survival missions do tend to pay out quite a bit. 2K cash for each wave your team can complete (Or, at least, the Boneyard pays that much, you'll be hard-pressed to find a Survival outside of that map).

Tyrranis said:
Just reached 29, got the Assault SMG now.

I will say, though, that the Survival missions do tend to pay out quite a bit. 2K cash for each wave your team can complete (Or, at least, the Boneyard pays that much, you'll be hard-pressed to find a Survival outside of that map).
Yeah Boneyard is way over played. I recently played a Survival mission set on Del Perro Pier which was really cool. You're on Xbox 360, right? I'd totally hop on and play missions with you but I'm on PS3 only now.

I need to play GTA some more. Haven't touched it since I left on vacation and didn't take my PS3 with me. Been busy with other things since.

Persona 3 FES, at November's end and that was some event. Unexpected and so glad this is mostly what I'm playing nowadays.

I'm 2 hours into Bioshock Infinite and it is amazing. If the rest of the game is as good I'd say it's my second favorite game of the year.

I'm finishing off Blood Dragon. Forgot how fun Far Cry 3 was [fucking robo-tigers keep fucking up my stealthy garrison missions!], so after this I'm going to start a new file in FC3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133