What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about it in what are you playing article.
I really really liked metal gear rising.
I am genuinely glad that it finally made it to the PC(Although I would prefer not to have had to wait at all)

It isn't very long but if you find it on sale, it is definitely money well spent on a fun hack n slash weekend.
It has a 60fps hardlock. The game is very well optimized though.

used44 said:
I know we're not allowed to question Longo's taste in games but BAAAARRRRFFFFFFFFPLFF
It's more that I'm always right about everything. Except when I'm not. But even then, I've got a good ratio going.

Still Persona 3 FES in the mornings before class and sometimes right before I go to bed. PS2 kinda has problems reading discs so just leaving it in there so I don't have to spend 5 minutes trying to get it to read something. And it's awesome.

Also started up To the Moon, which is good so far. Need to spend more time on it.

GTA 5 now. Doing all the collectibles for that 100%. Fuck me, definitely need a guide. I found 1 in 2 hours :(

MattAY said:
GTA 5 now. Doing all the collectibles for that 100%. Fuck me, definitely need a guide. I found 1 in 2 hours :(

There are collectables in GTAV? Just kidding, but seriously I came across barely any in my play through. I will need a guide for sure.

I got my hands on the Beta of DC's Infinite Crisis. It's okay. It honestly plays like a modified DotA/HoN/LoL, games which I'm quite unfamiliar with (I've played a few matches of DotA 2 but I'm not very good at it).

I had no idea what was happening so I looked like the total noob of the team. There weren't that many "champions" to play as but I chose the Green Lantern.

I think it has potential despite being a clone, plus I'm a fan of DC stuff so I might end up playing it. I wish the game had some kind of tutorial/training option that wasn't just videos.

Brothers needs to be more challenging, and a bit longer. But apart from that it was really good. I couldn't put it down.

Length wasn't a big problem for me, but it didn't have any challenging puzzles. So that was my only complaint really. Awesome game, but easy.

Started Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone for GBC out of nostalgia, but might finish it because it is still a neat little rpg.

I don't know how they could mess up so badly with all the other versions.

Affen said:
Started Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone for GBC out of nostalgia, but might finish it because it is still a neat little rpg.

I don't know how they could mess up so badly with all the other versions.

Harry Potter Collection (the first 3) for GBA. How many hours of my life have I wasted trying to roll egg flowers?

Also, Mother 3. I just shut down my stream because I was crying too hard. Not really, but I am surprised how emotional it gets.

Maybe some Klonoa Empire of Dreams if I can get the controls to feel right.

Alex_Osborn said:
MattAY said:
Brothers needs to be more challenging, and a bit longer. But apart from that it was really good. I couldn't put it down.

What'd you think of that ending?

:'( ...DAMMIT Alex, I thought I was through all the tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod