What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA2k14 patch addressed a lot of the issues and glitches I was having with the off-the-court stuff, so it's just the fucking best.

I bought Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on 360 a couple of nights ago, been playing that for a bit.

So far, my favourite character is probably Charlotte, with Johnathan being my least favourite. Also, I bought Julius and Music Pack 2, because having a Castlevania without a Belmont seemed a little silly to me.

I decided to replay the Witcher 2 on Dark difficulty again, since I didn't finish my last playthrough.

I have yet to make it through the first fight. I know that you can, but I don't remember how.

I got Diablo 3 for the 360 at Christmas. My girlfriend hates it, but man I love it! It reminds me of Baldurs Gate so much!

Just finished Gone Home. Only took 2 hours, but it was pretty enjoyable. You have to forgive it for what it doesn't do and just appreciate it for what it does do. Still, I never, ever would have paid full price for it.

Trying to get the platinum trophy for Resogun. This one trophy I need sounds easy, but it's not.
EDIT: Got my platinum.
Bck7BWaIIAAidzi.jpg

I've lately been alternating between GTA V on the 360 and Saints Row 4 on the PC, depending on whether or not I can use either the 360 or PC.

Just finished Infamous 1 and 2. I wish it would have came out on the PC as they are good games and it would really help with the frame rate dips. I'm now interested in Second Son.

Final Fantasy X, think I'm nearing the end-game but need to find someway to get through Sea of Sorrows. At least 2 random battles there = 1 Sphere Lvl and until I get a return sphere somewhere, Lulu isn't going anywhere on the grid.

HK-47 said:
Final Fantasy X, think I'm nearing the end-game but need to find someway to get through Sea of Sorrows. At least 2 random battles there = 1 Sphere Lvl and until I get a return sphere somewhere, Lulu isn't going anywhere on the grid.

Blitzball thats where I got all of my extra spheres

Just got back from my holiday/vacation today. While down south I was playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for the 3Ds. Excellent game and despite being a sorta remake, it's a very refreshing game to the Zelda franchise.

Continuing Persona 3 FES, spent 3 hours in Tartarus leveling, fusing and trying to get to the fifth block for some quests. Feels good to be back, 60 hours into it total when it should really say 70.

Gunner37 said:
HK-47 said:

Blitzball thats where I got all of my extra spheres

I couldn't handle trying to erase my fail streak in blitzball to get more return spheres so I just looked up what dropped Return Spheres and tried to find 'em to get some. It worked eventually.

MattAY knows about this.
My application for my speedrun of ICO (PS3) *all trophies* to Guinness was rejected. They told me if I want to get inside their Guinness Book of World Records: Gamers Edition, I would have to get my run verified by SpeedDemosArchive. I'd already question whether they would accept it and the answer was no. However, I had an single-segment any percent run (run by anyway of getting to the end fastest, while recording 1 take) which was faster than the previous record. Unfortunately, ICO (PS3) is way different than ICO (PS2). That run was rejected by SDA due to too many mistakes and quality, but mainly due to too many mistakes.

So, right now I'm currently playing ICO. My new run would be great if Yorda would quit moving when I want her to stop. F*ck, that A.I bot is retarded. One time, she was supposed to climb a ladder to avoid being captured. She did climb the ladder which was great until she decided to climb back down and got captured.

Man I love Wind Waker.

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma like crazy. I made it to the post-game, and am currently trying to fight the Ur-Dragon.

Imagine a boss fight where after a couple of minutes the boss gets bored and just decides to leave. That is the Ur-Dragon fight.

Also, in my desperate struggle to get my pawn summoned, I renamed her "Clitoria" and then laughed about it for a full twenty minutes. Heh, Clitoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master