What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Origin bundle, and have been playing a couple of the games in that. Can't get them all, though, as I have to watch my datacap.

I played Sims 3 for a bit, and now I fear that I may have inadvertantly screwed over the entire world population. Mind you, it's their own fault for electing my Insane Sim as Leader of the Free World.

My Crysis 2 install finished last night, and I'll likely be playing that a bit now.

My inconsistent group of co-op guys are trying to get together online more regularly. We played some Left 4 Dead this week and also some Borderlands 2.

Has anybody played Renegade Ops? It seems really fun. The demo is short and basically single player without any chance to upgrade the RPG elements, but I can see a fun game through it. Now just to convince the one guy who doesn't like twin-stick shooters to download it.

Tyrranis said:
I bought the Origin bundle, and have been playing a couple of the games in that. Can't get them all, though, as I have to watch my datacap.

I played Sims 3 for a bit, and now I fear that I may have inadvertantly screwed over the entire world population. Mind you, it's their own fault for electing my Insane Sim as Leader of the Free World.

My Crysis 2 install finished last night, and I'll likely be playing that a bit now.

Ahh, thank you for reminding me about this bundle. Went and got it.

Resident Evil 6 on Professional difficulty. It's easy as fuck so far, easier than I thought it would be.
Sweeping up achievements and collecting Serpent emblems etc. It's a fun game.

Playing God of War 2. I'm not very far in the game and already know the final boss will most likely be Zeus.

Playing Saints Row IV. Its suprised me how much they tried to push past the original formula while also keeping it the same. The aerosmith bit at the beginning is also hilarious.

Plus I also really like Kinzie as a character.
190px-Kenzie_promo_image.png

Decided to give Hawken a try. It's pretty fun. It's like a cross between Mechwarrior and CoD. Team deathmatch is a test of patience especially if the other team is better organized but plain old deathmatch is pretty fun.

So, I've finished the Crysis 2 single player at this point, tried the multiplayer. Bit CoD-esque, and the nanosuit stuff I still haven't gotten used to yet.

Not planning to move onto the other Bundle titles just yet. Installing them would probably push my datacap past breaking point, and besides I've already beaten most of the others on consoles (Burnout Paradise, Mirror's Edge, Battlefield 3 SP, Dead Space).

Might get back to Uprising. I'd bought and installed it last month when it came up on sale on Steam, alongside the standard Red Alert 3 (which I'd already beaten on consoles, though unfortunately my copy of it was stolen in a break-in a couple of years back.) Ironically, when I bought Uprising I paid more for it than I did the whole Origin bundle.

Tried out Rayman Legends demo and now I want it so bad, but I'll wait until I finish some games I have undone at the moment.

Playing a lot of Splinter Cell: Blacklist... finally finished all of the side missions (including the coop only missions) and now I've really gotten into Spies versus Mercenaries multiplayer. Play as a spy mostly (death match is my favourite) and I've gotten pretty good, but there are A LOT of angry people in that game...

I bought Blacklist and NCAA 14 this weekend. I haven't taken Blacklist out of the wrap yet but I've played a ton of NCAA. And a lot more of Payday 2.

Also, anyone interested in a Diablo 3 coop team since the console version just came out? Been thinking about picking it up but no one to play with.

Yeah, I was interested in Diablo...like Used said, too many new games. I think Rayman and GTA5 go ahead of it. Cant afford 3 new games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133