What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaying Split Second.

Even though it has a 30fps cap I still really enjoy this game. Hard to believe its a Disney published game.

WickedLiquid said:
Sleeping Dogs is free on PS+ and I'm hooked. Like seriously addicted, I can't put it down.

This is why the waiting game rocks when it comes to video games.

Except that Sleeping Dogs is one of the few games that's actually worth retail price.

Spec Ops: the line

I had previously left off at about Chapter 10. Now I'm on 14, almost finished. I keep getting stuuuuuck though. In a way that reminds me a bunch of the early COD campaigns. Stuck at really tough battles, but in a fun way. I just wish the load times were shorter. It sucks dying 20 times in a row when you have the super long load screen to endure every spawn.

used44 said:
Spec Ops: the line

I had previously left off at about Chapter 10. Now I'm on 14, almost finished. I keep getting stuuuuuck though. In a way that reminds me a bunch of the early COD campaigns. Stuck at really tough battles, but in a fun way. I just wish the load times were shorter. It sucks dying 20 times in a row when you have the super long load screen to endure every spawn.

That's an awesome game, but I agree with you. Sometimes the battles are really hard, but they're hard in a fun way.

You playing on PC or console? I played on PC but didn't have a problem with the load times... thank you 16GB DDR3 RAM and i7 processor.

Green_Lantern said:
WickedLiquid said:
Sleeping Dogs is free on PS+ and I'm hooked. Like seriously addicted, I can't put it down.

This is why the waiting game rocks when it comes to video games.

Except that Sleeping Dogs is one of the few games that's actually worth retail price.
True, but why win when you can win/win?

Also WARP radio has become my go-to station. It's also fun to play the calming/relaxing music while driving with someone in the trunk.

Yeah, past the water trucks. Playing on 360. The load times are so bad. And sometimes you get killed right after spawning, which makes it especially grating.

Well I finished Bioshock Infinite. I got pretty bored of the gameplay near the end, but the story was darn fascinating. I really lenjoyed the ending segment.

LittleBigPlanet 2 would be next on line.

I've recently gotten into Blacklight: Retribution.

It's a lot like Combat Arms, really, except significantly more fair to the F2P players, and significantly more customizable towards different play styles.

Playing through Metro Last Light

The engine so far is better optimized than the original.
And the attention to little details is great. There is a toilet in the first level that you can look into and flies start landing on your face. Masks get covered in rain and dirt that you wipe away.

One thing that may annoy some PC gamers is you cant change the FOV and its set really low.

:Edit: A update has come out to allow FOV but its done outside the game.

I've got a semi-used new computer. So I've been playing Metro 2033 on Very High since I wasn't able to before when I got the game for free. I don't know why but I can't help but play the game through Ranger Easy.

^ That's actually a damn fine driving song.

I'm playing Destruction Derby 2! Reliving the awesome past. Infact, I propose a classic gaming competition with you guys for this <3

I'm currently playing a mod for Starcraft II, which is non other than the original Starcraft and the Brood War campaigns on the new engine. The creators did a damn fine job converting units, buildings, sounds etc to the new format.

And the third person shooter take on certain missions is fun to play, if not a bit short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman