What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest 5. I've been playing League a lot and then the occasional other item.

The cave is fun but I keep having a hard time with all the back tracking.

danielrbischoff said:
Last time you asked for advice you got really mad at us! Get Graces f. I've heard great things about that game, you can play it right now, and it's likely cheaper.

Because I was called stupid for wanting to buy dlc for a game I play a lot vs a game I never really wanted to play. I'll see if I can rent it first

Rakon said:
I want to stop playing League of Legends, but I can't stop playing. It's probably the most fun video game ever made.

LoL is a lot of fun. I play that all the time with my friends that live in eastern time.

Defiance has so many issues, lol. But they are mostly technical, and I hope they will be fixed soon. Enjoying the game so far, just wish I had two more people to party up with.

WickedLiquid said:
UghRochester said:
Finished God of War. Moving onto God of War 2.

The first one is still my fave. The other two are great action games but Kratos becomes a giant douche, especially in part 3.
I had a feeling you're rooting for a douche, because he wanted his army to succeed and didn't realize what he had done until it was too late.

Defiance aka The Servers are Down aka Deleted

Played the demo of Injustice. It's a very streamlined game. Kinda reminded me of P4Arena in some ways.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Defiance aka The Servers are Down aka Deleted

Played the demo of Injustice. It's a very streamlined game. Kinda reminded me of P4Arena in some ways.
I know what you mean but I can't put my finger on it why. Like P4Arena's auto-combo helped to streamline/dumb-it-down, and Injustice has a similar feel.

Just started:
Tiger Woods 14
Spec Ops: The Line
Mortal Kombat

Downloaded:
Mark of the Ninja
Age of Empires II HD
Waking Mars
To the Moon

I've never played AoE so I may need some tips.

used44 said:
I've never played AoE so I may need some tips.
The learning campaign is legit. And if you ever get frustrated, just remember there's no problem that can't be solved with cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman