What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me sometime outside of story mode and we'll have to have a couple matches. Also, this reminds me of how much fun I had playing Mortal Kombat with Longo.

I have absolutely zero idea how to play P4A, since I only got like three fights in before I realized I had no idea what I was doing.

I'd be up to play MK again sometime, though. Once I finish getting my stuff set up, which'll happen whenever I stop being lazy and do it.

As for me, since I finally got my new computer up to school, I've been downloading like crazy. Already got TF2 and L4D2 on it so I can play with friends, and need to download some more.

Actually I found P4A to be pretty good for terrible fighter players like me. I was about to say that I would play you guys too, but then I remembered my copy is for the 360.

Someone should make an Injustice thread, or bump one if it exists. I have a lot to say about that, but this is not the place for that.

Anyway, I'm downloading Deus Ex: HR now. Gonna replay that soon with hot PC action.

I'm replaying Deus Ex: HR also. Are you going for "Give me Deus Ex" all stealth run this time or are you just replaying it?

I'm also playing the Master Quest for Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. To me, what's been missing in the newer Zelda games were the challenge from Ocarina of Time.

My first playthrough ever was a true pacifist run, meaning I never fought a single person, not even using non-lethal (excluding bosses). So I'll probably do the opposite this time.

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption on PS3. I played it on the Xbox 360, but didn't finish the story. I bought it for PS3, because our community enjoys playing it together. I also finished ICO. PS All-Stars Battle Royale should be arriving today or Thursday.

UghRochester said:
I also finished ICO.
I just fired up the first half of the huge gate. How much more time would you say there is until the end? I figure it could just be lighting the second so it opens and then I waltz out of there and the credits roll, but that seems too obvious.

Festival-Temple said:
UghRochester said:
I also finished ICO.
I just fired up the first half of the huge gate. How much more time would you say there is until the end? I figure it could just be lighting the second so it opens and then I waltz out of there and the credits roll, but that seems too obvious.
Not much really. If you know how to open the first half, the second half should be fairly simple. I don't want to spoil the ending, but you'll need to be quick and know your surroundings. Oh and before the ending, think of He-Man! Looking at the trophies for the game. Keep in mind of a Spiked Club and Shiny Sword. I couldn't find them. Perhap you may be able to. Also, there's a trophy to complete the game within two hours. I'm only mentioning this, because I deduced from your videos you own the HD collection for PS3.

DMC Pc

Very well optimized game. Nvidia has a sli profile.
Running 8x Multisampling, 8x sparse grid super sampling, High quality Ambient Occlusion. -1.500 lod bias. Still get 120fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex