What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bretimus_v2 said:
Wicked did you pay money for that? Please tell me you got it as part of PS+...at least then you'd be getting other things along with it.

haha you make it sound like I should be ashamed. I don't have PS+ for the sole reason I'll lose everything if I choose to get rid of it. I guess that's to prevent people from downloading a bunch of freebies and tnen unsubscribing, but I already have enough bills. It's only $10 though and I like what they did with this so I'm a happy Wicked.

And why aren't we doing up some bro-op?

danielrbischoff said:
HK-47 said:
Code of Princess the day after!
Anyone with me on that?
I'm definitely interested in that title, but we haven't received anything from Atlus... soooo....

Dammit! The Atlus cookie always crumbles this way for their handhelds.

Wicked, it's $6 dollars a month...you can manage the 3 month payment of $18. And then you'd get Konami's zombie game and we could play that. Plus, they're digital licenses for games, they're going to go away at some point... :(

Beat Borderlands 2 this weekend, had a biopsy Friday so since I had my tests this week extended I spent my Friday and Saturday (when not watching football) playing borderlands 2 and the Medal of Honor Beta. Beat it with my lvl 36 siren, Maya was fun and now I got to play as the mechromancer for a bit. I like her but honestly I don't think I would of paid $10 for her. Replayed as Siren on True Vault hunter mode for a bit but not all B2 time will go to Mechromancer.

Dishonored is being mailed to me so most likely I'll be playing that tomorrow or Thursday. Looks great and I'm excited to see how creative I can get in the game. Games like Dishonored and Hitman you could go loud and have fun but the satisfactions of being a true assassin and being creative so much better than just kicking down the door and busting caps. Though sometimes to do that I have to use only walkthroughs only cause the options you have I never would of known I could do while playing.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Wicked, it's $6 dollars a month...you can manage the 3 month payment of $18. And then you'd get Konami's zombie game and we could play that. Plus, they're digital licenses for games, they're going to go away at some point... :(

Oh wow, I looked at the free games and that's worth it. I might just get a $50 PSN card and buy the 1 year package, that's less than $5 a month for a list of games I never got to play (LBP 2, Infamous 2, etc).

I'm just too crazy about collecting and want to keep them for many years so I can one day dig out my PS3 and get nostalgic LOL. But I just can't pass up that deal.

Dishonored
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Code of Princess (picked it up with Dishonored at Gamestop yesterday)
Retro City Rampage (OMG SUCH STUPID, OLD SCHOOL FUN)

Played a decent chunk of Dishonored last night. The fact that I am not a patient person makes this game particularly challenging. Love the art style and setting, though some of the textures on the 360 are UGLY.

danielrbischoff said:
Code of Princess (picked it up with Dishonored at Gamestop yesterday)

Yes! Picked up mine today in it's sexy smooth box.
Only you Atlus, only you would make me pre-order a game for a system I don't even have.

Green_Lantern said:
I would have picked up Code of Princess today, but everywhere I looked I couldn't find a copy.
I got the last one at my Gamestop, and I'm pretty sure it was a preorder that I stole. Time to head online GL. Do you even have a 3DS?

danielrbischoff said:
Green_Lantern said:
I would have picked up Code of Princess today, but everywhere I looked I couldn't find a copy.
I got the last one at my Gamestop, and I'm pretty sure it was a preorder that I stole. Time to head online GL. Do you even have a 3DS?

You just made it even better. Serves that bastard right for not picking it up right away.

Don't worry about the 3DS GL, pick it up now.

Yeah, I've had a 3DS for a while now...I don't even think I would be able to get to playing it for a while, but knowing Atlus and their handheld releases, it will be hard to come by soonish.

Super Monkey Ball on easy. But I then remembered how the second was like on normal, or anything past the halfway point. For such a whimsical, adorable game about monkeys trapped inside airless balls careening and spinning at nauseating speeds, it gets frigging brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod