What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout: New Vegas

Going purely Independent, with my focuses in Energy weapons and Explosives. It's a pretty solid combination.

And I'm also playing a game called "Let's not study for midterms." It's a pretty easy one, but the ending is shiiiit.

Beat Dishonored, lackluster ending. Expected more, ta-dah but oh well.

Returning it tomorrow so that I can get medal of honor warfighter. Till then, Borderlands 2 DLC and Halo Reach in prep for Halo 4

Just finished Xcom. You really have to make sure you have the correct equipment or things get really really hard.

I tried doom bfg edition but the pc version is kinda bad. Screen tearing no matter what you try to do. My light also caused a weird light shield to be coming from my chest. They have also taken away most of the graphics changing options. Why would they release bfg as a console port back to the pc? Maybe we will get some patch fixes soon?

:Edit: it has been confirmed the textures are forced at a lower setting than the original release.

I decided to give Far Cry 2 more than 30 minutes of my time and after an initial frustration hump, it can be some pretty good fun. There is a good game somewhere under all those questionable design choices, though it's still pretty much a jungle-driving sedan simulator.

Also playing Painkiller because it's Painkiller.

danielrbischoff said:
That'd be something. I'm sure if you jailbroke your phone you could get a hacked version of Pokemon running on it.

Careful, it's not legal to talk about that stuff around here...You might get banned.

But yeah, Pokemon White 2 is seriously addictting.

Currently playing Borderlands 2. I play online with a friend of mine (as a Gunzerker) and then I play online with my brother as a different character, the Assassin.

I bought The Witcher 2.0 Enhanced Edition for PC a while ago and only now am I just playing it. It took a bit of time to get into as well as taking a bit of time to get decent at combat but now it's awesome! Very addictive!

Two weeks ago I finished Dishonored for PC. My verdict... it's a lot of fun, but the storyline is pretty average. I didn't really play it for the story though. :p

I want to get back into TF2, that game was the boss!

I heard it's free now? Yeeeeah?

Otherwise I'll have to find my old Orange Box installation disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod