What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sims 3 - love playing Sims because after playing it I imagine what my "Hunger" and "Bladder" etc bars are like.

Uh oh, hunger's getting low - better top up!

When I get back from Germany (yes, Daniel and I are having a BLAST) I'm gonna work my way through Skyward Sword. Finished the first temple before leaving, but wasn't particularly impressed. I really hope the dungeons improve as the game goes on. Love the spunky take on princess Zelda though.

Ive actually finished, NFS the run times, all switching off races with a friend. DX11 in the frostbite 2 engine at 120fps looks amazing.

:edit: sorry I meant the run. Silly me. Congrats Dannie :)

cyberjim2000 said:
Sweet, I actually reinstalled the game yesterday. Are you going to mod the shit out of it?
So far I've just installed a few performance-enhancing mods. Once I play through the vanilla game as many ways as I'd like to (which will take a loooong time), I will probably install some more mods. Any suggestions of which ones to go for?

Longo_2_guns said:
If you just got the PC version, get New Vegas script extender and the unofficial patch after you patch it. I have played 100 some hours without major incident.
I didn't know there was an unofficial patch, but I will check that out. Right now I'm using the script extender, the stutter remover, the 4 GB mod, and the fake fullscreen mod. The game runs incredibly smooth now and I am very happy with it.

Delorean88 said:
Though which should be replayed cause I won't have to do both: FO3 or NV?
New Vegas by a mile. Fallout 3 is good fun for a single playthrough, but I just can't get back into it again. You can come back to New Vegas over and over again and still find new stuff, there is just way more content. Way better DLC on the whole as well.

danielrbischoff said:
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Loved the opening, so ridiculously cheesy. And Bullet For My Valentine's Hand of Blood, there's this guitar bit that works perfectly with high-speed chases.

Playing my free copy of Blitz from PS+...not bad for the pirce tag, but there's just something so...not Blitz about it. It feels a little too precise. The defenders seem to be slow on the blitz and fast on the chase. It's just not ridiculous enough. I can handle Blitz being ridiculously cheap on turnovers...that's what makes it fun, I could also handle it being a little more sloppy.

Guan_Yu said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Sweet, I actually reinstalled the game yesterday. Are you going to mod the shit out of it?
So far I've just installed a few performance-enhancing mods. Once I play through the vanilla game as many ways as I'd like to (which will take a loooong time), I will probably install some more mods. Any suggestions of which ones to go for?

Project Nevada (Link)
Nevada Skies (Link)
Weapon Mods Expanded (Link)
Electro-City (Link)
Civil Defense Radio (Link)
And some sort of night vision mod if the nights are too dark.

Wicked did you pay money for that? Please tell me you got it as part of PS+...at least then you'd be getting other things along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod