What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, moving on. It was seriously putting me to sleep most times I played it. I'll try clearing my cache, but if that doesn't work I'll probably just toss it aside and try starting over later.

Started Ghostbusters. Really fun. Weird performances by the cast. So far I've only played about as far as the demo I played years ago. So, excited to get to the second level.

Indeed it is.

I got it on sale (really love XBox Live's Sales & Specials app). I actually thought it was an RPG, but it isn't. It's a charming puzzle game.

My only criticism is that I was expecting it to be funnier. Maybe that's the high standard I hold for Double Fine, but nothing I've seen so far has made me laugh or was even intended as a joke really. I guess it's funny the first time a little matryoshka doll farts, but that doesn't last long.

Yeah, I got it for free (really love PS+ and periodic giveaways).

It definitely comes across as more charming than funny, but it's not bad.

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 3, again, but this time on the PS3. I'm also playing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on the PC.

Borderlands 2

Played a little bit of the demo of RE 6, I liked RE 5 even though everyone else hated it so I felt optimistic about this new one and I thought what I played wasn't bad but demo/first impressions wise I didn't like it as much as I did when I first played RE 4 or when I played the RE 5 demo. I don't know why, I couldn't really think of any reasons why I was sucked in. I will say even though you can move and shoot now which is good, because it it's a RE game it feels weird for some reason. Maybe it was because while playing it I wanted to play Borderlands 2 more

Gravity Rush

I almost feel bad that I'm playing this without paying, because it's totally worth my money. I mean, the first hour or so is awkward, but holy shit it is fun.

How long is it?

Because I'm not too far into it, but it's hard to tell whether it'll be 30 chapters long or 90. I don't need the exact amount, but still.

Longo_2_guns said:
How long is it?

Because I'm not too far into it, but it's hard to tell whether it'll be 30 chapters long or 90. I don't need the exact amount, but still.
Fuck I don't know. It goes really fast if you're not obsessive about the challenge points (of course doing those allows your to level up all of your abilities soooo). I don't remember. I don't think it was 20 hours, but it was probably like 12-15 without completing everything for the Platinum.

I'm playing Fallout 2 for the first time. Almost done with it, made it to level 21 last night and got some bitchin' power armor for my character and his party (Sulik, Vic, and Cassidy for life). Pretty awesome game, even thought it really tried my patience at first. Not as much as Fallout 1 did, but still, I didn't like it for a while. Almost gave up on it but trudged through, somewhere around New Reno I started really liking it again. I'm sorry Fallout please come back I didn't mean it. Oh you can't leave because you are just software installed on my computer? So you claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod