What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man 2 has the best control in all 3 of the Spider-Man games I've played, and is just so damn perfect for doing nothing but roam around.

used44 said:
I've got the hd downloadable version of that but still haven't played it. Never played the original release

It's definitely worth a playthrough, pretty forgiving on the solid stealth parts and the photography component is one of the best parts of the game.

Joe Danger: Special Edition was on sale thru Xbox Marketplace so I got that. Considering getting the sequel right after, or maybe wait for a sale like I usually do with arcade games.

Anyway, mad fun. Only sad that I don't have any friends with it to compare scores too.

BRostigraben said:
Because I have nothing better to do, I'm gonna go play some Spleunky on my laptop.

Hell yeah Spelunky! I had couple good runs last weekend beating Olmec on both. Derek Yu needs to hurry up releasing the new version to pc.

Green_Lantern said:
Borderlands 2!

After I'm done with class and a organization meeting I'll finally get my hands on Borderlands 2. Can't wait looks great and read the GR review which amped me up for it even more. I wish I could skip work tonight....

Just hit 35 hours into Dragon's Dogma, started off super slow but turned into a really good RPG. With a sequel planned I think this could be a contending RPG franchise, my lvl 42 mystic knight is a little too badass, nothing serves as a fight but I haven't beaten the game/explored all locations. Golems are so far my favorite boss type enemy. Too bad Borderlands 2 will divert any attention from dragon's dogma but I plan on keeping it from Gamefly until Dishonored releases

been playing armored kill DC on Bf3 for the last week or so, the only problem is that im playing on console and i can't help but feel that this DLC is only intended for PC players. i say this as although the maps seem great, 12 v 12 just isn't enough for maps of this size, especially when up to 5 players from one team can be in the air. I'm sure that on the PC this isn't an issue but after paying £50 for the game on release and then £40 on BF premium i feel that maybe my loyalty to the series should be rewarded by a little more thought into making the game a little more about shooting people than running around a map for 10 mins trying to find someone to shoot!

danielrbischoff said:
The difference in player count between console and PC in BF3 is atrocious. Just goes to show how much further the PC is now.

It's because the experience on consoles really doesn't match the PC.
Also, did they scale the DLC maps? From what I heard, they didn't do shit.

I laughed at "the largest map in BF history" thing, because that means nothing to PS3 and 360 players.

Haven't played BF3 much since the private server thing. Totally ruined the game.

Also it's like I'm supposed to buy something every time I get on.

They make premium loaded with enough good stuff its worth buying if you and your friends play bf3 often but you dont get a discount on already owned DLCs so alot of my friends are still angry.

Dead or Alive 5
Torchlight 2
Guild Wars 2
Sound Shapes
Borderlands 2 (maybe? haven't taken the shrink wrap off yet)

Who else is playing 360 version?
/me takes cover from PC gamers

Yeah.

Oh well. I didn't have a near save and I'm not replaying that boring shit.

It's like, hey pirate girl. Wake up. You're just standing in front of the chantry covered in blood from our battle thirty minutes ago. Let's go in, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod