Well guys, it's been fun but I gotta split

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, one soldier down in the corporate invasion of GR.
So, note to the rest of the GR staffers, do your best to keep GR GR. there's a reason we come here instead of Million-dollar crap sites.

I had something cute to say but instead I should warn Urban on the peril's of working for GR.
No retirement plans! GR and Crave Entertainment, taking a;sbklasklklnlc blkjaslk;ndsa;lkjv kl;jklalk;jds;lkjfdsak;jl;lkfjsda blejn.

Joe, you're great. It's been great having you as part of the community, and I wish you well in future endeavors...Props for stickin' to your guns too.

Have fun chap, you'll definitely be missed.

Later Joe, you will be missed by me also.

I guess all the Sonic jokes have been done. erm...
...have fun with Sonic.

Thank you for the numerous changes you've made around here, Joe. You'll be missed when you leave but admired for not caving to whatever crap Crave have planned.

Sam

BigBossSalute.jpg

So long. You shall be missed.

if you havent already done sooo...

theres a poll on the main GR page... vote how much we will all misss joeblow

joeblow said:
As things go this company called Crave bought GR a few months ago and they want to take things in a different direction than I would want to see things go. They are interested in a direction that sucks while I would be more interested in something that doesn't suck.

So I'm off to go do web development at Sega and hang out with Sonic and stuff.

You should beat the crap out off your new employers until they start making a new sonic game that doesn't suck. Regardless, best of luck to you joe.

…………………………………………………. __ . __……………………
……………………………………………….../’`: : `\,---`.„…………………
………………………………………………../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………..
………………„~*¯¯`â€

Yeah, doesn't it suck how GR went from a community based tight nit group to a corprate "we'll suck your ass for money/the right price"? What happened to the badass GR? I guess they all sell out.

You know what I just realized? I never got the Gear Solid medal I was promised. CURSE YOU JOE! CUUUUUURSE YOUUUUUUUU!

used44 said:
I'm sad that the Poll is going so negatively. Damn non-forum-goers.

it's a jacked representation of the truth when 3 of the four categories have the same idea, that yes, it's sad to see him leave GR, and the fourth being No. And in an online vote, once the snowball gets rolling, it's over. I'm probably saying the same things you were thinking.
I noticed that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle