wait a fucking minute

Icepick

Rookie
Have we really devolved into a community that celebrates this behavior? Random jerkoff threads and comments shouldn't be the norm, they should be reserved for but a select few assholes to use as means of being condescending without truly having to be witty. We should be the outcasts barely tolerated, but when all of you accept it as the normal you make things such as the bikini cast look like a feasible idea.

The group here clearly needs a unifying moment; something of shock and value to be discussed, feared, valued, and most importantly, respected, to occur for us to move past this new low. With such high stakes we clearly need to match the sacrifice, and I say we ban WickedLiquid.

Haha, I totally bucked the trend on the site. When I got the internship they were like "OK, make a user account on the site" and I was like "I already did."

Fuck spaces!

I'm sensing some negativity in this topic but hear me out good folk of GR. If we banish Liquid, it will send shockwaves, a relevant mod, cut down in his... prime?, and people will mourne, but we will tell them he died for them, and that one day if they believe hard enough he will come back, the joke being he wont come back, but new people wont hear that part, and we'll tell them the ghost of douchebaggery is always watching you post, and it will freak them out and we'll all somehow make money until Ugh gets too friendly with an underage Tai masseuse and we're all taken to court and mocked but never really punished.... all that stuff could be ours if we just ban WL

That and we could use Chris's idea for a GR mod game show, where it's like survivor and the winner can be Mod, lord of the flies style because that worked out awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod