• Welcome to another dimension!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to bed, you loser-ass stoner.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rainemaida

Veteran
hmmm...

should i stay up all night tripping shrooms and writing my religion paper, or should i just be really bored writing this then go to bed?

i want to take them sooooooo bad.

i know!

the anticipation is killing me.

but at the same time, i dont wanna waste a trip in my house. but of course, i might go on a walk after i finish writing.

Meh. School is a total chore. I have a lab report to write on gamma ray spectroscopy and have to study for an exam.
I'm probably going to put them off an go to sleep.

You were my center when I spun away, on videotape, on videotape, on videotape, on video tape....

Do not listen to Radiohead on shrooms.

alright, it was a great trip, i took a stroll through town, into a park, then laid down on a golf course, just me, and my ipod (listened to godspeed you black emperor the entire time, btw).

however, explaining to your girlfriend why you want to break up, while tripping, was not fun. after that, i kinda had a bad trip, and wanted to kill myself, because i couldnt take the entire world at ALL, so i laid down, and had some fucking crazy ass dreams, they were jsut very real and intense, and i told my mom i was sick so i didnt have to go to school.

kinda bummed about stupid bitches calling me at 3am.

never shoulda picked up. because i could NOT downplay my trip. i was going wayyyy in depth about human existence, and how we werent meant for each other

. i never have good visual trips. but on my walk, i had some intense visual. mine are always mental/religous trips.

shrooms are a fucking isolation high god damn it, 2-3 people max, no technology

how come no one knows how to fucking trip anymore

It sucks being a burn-out. But I can honestly say that a good trip on shrooms is a life altering moment. You can't describe it at all. And you'll never experience anything in your life that will ever compare.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle