Tonight's agenda!

To take the shrooms or not?

• Welcome to another dimension!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to bed, you loser-ass stoner.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GhostTrip said:
It sucks being a burn-out. But I can honestly say that a good trip on shrooms is a life altering moment. You can't describe it at all. And you'll never experience anything in your life that will ever compare.

and thats a good reason why they are illegal
pure happiness is a bad thing... :roll:

Well, they should be illegal because it would suck for people to eat shrooms every day and become a burn-out.

I'm just saying that to experience them once in your life is worth it. But now I'm advocating drugs to GR which has a vast majority of minors... sooooo *changes sig*

after you take shrooms they dont have effect again till a week or so later.. so people won't be eating them daily

I've known people who ate shrooms daily. They just ate twice as much the next day.

Those were high school days, who knows where the hell they are now and what they're doing, if anything.

If someone ate shrooms daily they must've thought it would make them look cool. Or they were too stupid to realize that they'd have no effect since the previous shrooms would still be in their system.

I can remember back in my teens when I did shrooms. The best trip I ever had was when I thought I was in Mortal Kombat, it was.... indescribable.

GhostTrip said:
It sucks being a burn-out. But I can honestly say that a good trip on shrooms is a life altering moment. You can't describe it at all. And you'll never experience anything in your life that will ever compare.

i sea you havent done acid or salvia

can i have some shrooms???
i'll let my GF take some too hahahaha..

just kidding....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle