Hangin' with Mormons.

I know a few mormons. They are lame as fuck, but regular people nevertheless. I joke about their momonism all the time.

I would talk about whatever that comes to mind. If they don't like it, then they could just tell me. If they are all little girls and get so offended with what I say that they don't want to talk to me then screw them, I don't wanna waste my time with anyone like that. It isn't like eating with the president, trying to get his favor or something.

De-Ting said:
2. THE CHURCH ISN'T RACIST! Decades ago, after the church had been spread across the world, it was proclaimed that all worthy males, of any race, were permitted to hold the priesthood, given by the laying on of hands.

ah, just sexist then.

kapow said:
De-Ting said:
2. THE CHURCH ISN'T RACIST! Decades ago, after the church had been spread across the world, it was proclaimed that all worthy males, of any race, were permitted to hold the priesthood, given by the laying on of hands.

ah, just sexist then.
Sexist? It's the way it's been throughout the earth's history. Men and women have different roles, so they need one another.

Lentium said:
"Hangin' With Mormons" sounds like an awesome movie.

I've already bought the rights and turning it into a sit-com.

hanginwithmormons.png

When I told Benifer they would be playing Lethean and his wife they jumped at the opportunity and put their differences behind them. What a swell couple!

So it went really well. They made a great dinner, used the word retarded liberally and introduced us to Antoine Dodson.

Enchiladas, green beans and rice. I skipped on the rice though. It was nice not having alcohol with a meal for a change.

Wow that made me sound like a drunk.

BlackStar said:
Lentium said:
"Hangin' With Mormons" sounds like an awesome movie.

I've already bought the rights and turning it into a sit-com.

hanginwithmormons.png

When I told Benifer they would be playing Lethean and his wife they jumped at the opportunity and put their differences behind them. What a swell couple!

You never cease to amaze me... Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez as Lethean and his wife? Perfect match!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod