This just in...

If Bush can be a president, and Arnold can be a governator, then I say Ugh can be a mod!

Although if I was American I think I'd vote Chris Crime and BlackStar for Prez and VP. Only question is who would be who?

First off, don't diss Arnie as Governor. Considering he married into the Kennedys, and is actually smart as hell, it's alright that he's in politics.

Also, Black Star would be President and Chris would be vice. A Mexican President? As if.

This thread was made for MattAY to close early and change him into "The Son of Douchery." But MattAY, the still learning mod said, "NOOO IT'S NOT TRUE!" and threw one of his Naruto shurikens into the heart of StalfrosCC. Standing tall MattAY, declares himself The Son of the Prophets!

OK! First off: That drunken moment was ages ago. No one cares anymore, so shut up about it already!

Secondly: This topic seemed to be revolving around me. People saying they love me, so I deemed it an uncloseable topic.

Thirdly: Ugh, you are a fucking creep....seriously.

Fourthly: Do not fear Docmoc, the sprite comic will keep going (because if I'm honest, I close like...1 topic a week. that's a busy week too).

Fifthly: Ugh...seriously....shut up.

It's because it's close to Filthy...you FIFTHLY boy!

And PRETTY kickass?....Just pretty?

The word sublime should be used AT LEAST when describing my moder-rific qualities.

schimmel said:
But you are pretty, Matt...
I read that in a quiet, shy voice.
Should i have?

And MattAY has the same name as me, so of course he's awesome. Everyone named Matt is awesome. We're all bros.

Luke's are douches though.
(<3)

Matt was awesome for having Battle Royale in his sig, and now it's for Harima constantly reminding me of Link.

As a Mod... I'll judge it on your love of manga/anime.

Longo_2_guns said:
As for banning people and Tylzen, you know how there's always the failsafe in movies that requires the two people to turn their keys at the exact same moment to open the case to the button? It's kinda like that, only a lot less cool.

Good to see GR is now a democracy. There was none of that crap when I got banned. TNO pretty much told me to stop talking about pants or I'd be exiled. So I made another thread about pants and I was kicked out of GR faster than a gay-black-muslim-french-speaking-hippie woman kicked out of Alabama.

Then I vowed never to come back but I did anyways. I could've gone out on top like Seinfeld, I even could've gotten away with a vicious racist rant! But instead I decided to stick around forever like The Simpsons, pleasing the die hard fans while the newbie kids would complain.

And obviously Chris and I would BOTH be President. Him being a Texan would look after the South and monitor the border for illegals and future Wal-Mart employees. And me being a New Yorker would look after the North and make sure the only ones getting in are real Americans like Sarah Palin, Used, and the other 12 people who live in Alaska.

Maddy has just touched my heart. Hell you all have.

Please go on.

This is like the most uncloseable topic ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod