This just in...

MattAY, you have a gentle touch when it comes to handling sticky situations...and your modding ain't bad either.

..whats going on here?... Who's house is this?

Lets get those ID's out - all of you.

Hey Murphy! Stop that kid he's trying to escape through the kitchen window.

Rakon said:
Mattay drinks lots of beer.

What have you done for me today Longo?
You and I both know damn well what I did for you. And frankly, I don't want to talk about it anymore. It was degrading and dirty, and 100 showers wouldn't wash it off of me.

So, same time next week?

miak's right. You're not a mod until you go on a month long power trip, banning people like Tylzen and Tylzen.

You could even ban Tylzen, that would get your point across.

Chris_Crime said:
miak's right. You're not a mod until you go on a month long power trip, banning people like Tylzen and Tylzen.

You could even ban Tylzen, that would get your point across.

Tylzen didn't do anything! Although Tylzen..yes he should be banned, not Tylzen.

Speaking of not doing anything, there's Trippy. Too busy with a "job" and "friends" to do something on here. Psh, weakling.

But as for me, since every time I give reason as to why I'm closing a thread someone inevitably whines about it, I've developed a stealthy "Remove on sight" approach to moderation. Anything I don't like gets deleted without a word. To date, there have been a total of 38 threads and/or posts that have been removed with none the wiser.

As for banning people and Tylzen, you know how there's always the failsafe in movies that requires the two people to turn their keys at the exact same moment to open the case to the button? It's kinda like that, only a lot less cool.

No need to explain to me how the modding system works. I've landed admin rights at another website, and boy let me tell you, I can finally see all the fun that I've been missing out on!
28475692.gif

(
84632340.gif
)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod