The Walking Dead

So who else is loving this show? Only one episode left!

I thought Jim's story was heart breaking, and I love the fact they used John Murphy's score from Sunshine and Kick-Ass!

There are some definite dislike moments in this show being a whole lot of hammy, but it's actually been cool to see this much character development in anything zombie-related. (We need spoiler tags on here.)

I've really enjoyed the back and forth between Daryl and Rick.

I started watching this show because of this thread so thank you. It's one of my new favourites now.

I don't mind the ham or the slight zombie over acting. It has good characters and plot and that's what I like.

Hey, it's one of the few shows that I sit down on my couch and actually watch with my wife! A man can complain. As I said earlier, the character development rocks. And it's the sound effects and the blatant "you should care about this" moments that drag out over an episode that get me.

Just because I'm critical on several points from the show doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

Well, season one is over and I loved the finale. I was literally on the edge of my seat during the last 15 minutes.

So now WTF do I do with my life until next October when they decide the fans have suffered enough and begin season 2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle