The Walking Dead

WickedLiquid

Regular
Anyone catch the season premiere last night? Personally, I loved it and can't wait to see the next episode next week. If they end each episode with a cliffhanger like they did last night it may become my new LOST.

And am I the only one who felt really bad for that horse?

I don't know how you can post spoilers when this is based on a comic book series, meaning if anyone wants to find out what happens they can just read it but anyway... I haven't seen it yet but go-go gadget bittorrent!

Well, I hide my spoilers because I am not a colossal asshole who spoils things for those who haven't read the series but want to watch the show. Personally, I don't like to know much of anything before watching something, it ruins the experience.

Also I didn't know this was based off a comic series! I just caught it last night without knowing anything about it and got hooked. I'll have to give it a read after I watch the series. I find it's always better to watch something based on the book first because the book is usually better.

This is on my DVR and will be watched as soon as I get to it. The comics are pretty good and AMC is rising in my viewing ever since Mad Men started, so I'll at least watch one or two episodes.

It was pretty good, actually saw it a couple weeks ago since my roommate got a prescreen of it. Of course there were some differences from the comic, but that's to be expected and they weren't plot changers.

I really enjoyed it and will be watching it until it gets old. If they really settle into the long-term effects on a person's psyche in a zombie apocalypse then it will be good. Up the psychological ante each episode instead of the action.

Spoiler: The father and son holed up in the house was well played. I enjoyed the fact that little Gus from Psych was the kid. Also, that horse has a lot of intestines! D8

I watched it. The zombie stuff was pretty cool. Im not a comic/graphic novel guy, so I don't really know anything about this. I didn't really care much about any of the characters, so that could be a problem going forward, but ill keep watching and see how it goes.

God damnit! I was just at IMDB and some troll made a thread with the title being a big spoiler in all caps...

Why the fuck do I visit that place?

WickedLiquid said:
God damnit! I was just at IMDB and some troll made a thread with the title being a big spoiler in all caps...

Why the f*** do I visit that place?

Because IMDB has some really great info about movies and shit...

Just don't look at the reviews or discussions, they're at the bottom of the page so it shouldn't be that hard to do...

Yeah, I'm talking about the forums. I see now why they've been pushed to the bottom of the page since they really are the bowels of the internet.

So I watched it, and it was in short amazing. The first zombie drama for TV that I am actually looking forward to watching every week. It's gonna be awesome

Great acting, great character depth, a lot of emotion.

Oh yeah, and it's a horror series too! Good build up of suspense in key parts. I can't wait for more.

Loved the second episode!

I'm glad they left the redneck guy behind. I was thinking the black guy was going to be the stupid one who dies trying to save him but this show isn't as predictable as I thought.

It was very intense when Rick and Glenn were walking through the town covered in zombie guts.

I just got around to dling the second ep (unavailable down under) but have yet to watch it. The first episode was great, i shat bricks when i saw that the other cop was still alive and hitting his best friends wife. shits about to get real.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle