The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me like 2 hours to DL (when it came out) then it was glitchy and when I logged in on any of my alliance chars (all ones I like to play) my char didn't show up. I was peeved. It's all fixed now though :)

Here's a new pic of my warrior, haven't posted one in a while.

Can you let me know their names? Or find out? If so, I'll reinstall the game tonight and activate my account, roll a new hunter or warrior!

These are the ones marked as "new" on the realm list I have when I login:
Akama
Alexstrasza
Balnazzar
Drak'thul
Garithos
Hakkar
Khaz Modan
Kul Tiras
Runetotem
Sen'jin
Vek'nilash

Yep.

No 60s means a few things:

Lack of e-peen.
Empty spots in MC, as opposed to how it is on the other servers.
Equal and even playing grounds. (Well, not like it matters anyways since this game takes little to no skill, just having good gear and pressing a button repeatedly.)

Nope. never got a chance to since after my break, all the hunter and pally spots were full so I couldn't go. I went with one group full of people who needed to learn how to play heh.

E-Peen=People who think they're hot shit in game and in rea life based on their virtual items.

Yeah I was there as my paladin. Nothing like telling a retribution paladin to heal. I wish I had've been around when the guild Dark Paradigm formed. They got MC to farm status real fast and ended up letting their pally's do DPS. They were the first guild on our server to drop Nefarrion in BWL, and the first to get MC to farm status where they never wiped in there anymore and could clear it whenever they wanted. Only problem with them? They're all a bunch of arrogant prats.

Most of those guilds are. My guild is just reaching mc farm status, thing is, we're not arrogant. My guild rocks, instead of being up tight like most, the people in it make me laugh a lot during each raid. It makes the raids not just bearable, but actually fun.

If aot are on farm status now, it shouldn't be a problem to get in and have a shot at loot. I realy want to make a hunter, but I wouldn't mind being a paladin again and doing some nice melee DPS. I want an obsidian edged blade still from there, until I can get the beautiful axe from BWL.

I have CTmod right now, but what are some other good addons?
I tried Titan but something kept messing up so I had to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod