The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who want's to make a new character on a pvp server with an equal balance of Horde and Alliance, and very few lvl 60's I just made a warlock on Balnazzar so feel free to play with me and my pal! (My name is Bernoxxulous)

So I'l play WoW with any of you guys if I can get a spot in MC, BWL and the like when I hit 60 on your server. I only say that because the reason I stopped playing was because I was tired of not being able to find MC or BWL spots due to over-population on Argent Dawn.

There's always raid spots when my guild does raids.
And I'll make like Himashi and post my characters:

Durotan (PVE) realm:
Redsox - 39 NE Warrior
Nouveaux - 26 Gnome Rogue
Derek - 17 Tauren Shaman

Emerald Dream (RPPVP) realm:
Sound - 21 NE Druid
Streets - 19 Human Pally

Guest apperance (extremely bored)

So what have I been up to lately? Been struggeling with a WoW addiction. It's resulted in a lvl 60 paladin and a lvl 60 priest. Jefferyd and Kilgen, I call them...both human (I have something against races who can't stand up straight).
Look me up some time, I'm on the Aszune server.
Currently struggeling to get through MC with guild, only downing the first boss, not the AOE dogs before Maggie. I think we may have to go raid to get enough DPS :( We suck.
In other news, the keys A, W, S, D and space are all worn out on my comp, and that's between 2 jobs and working out.

My first Uldaman run!

noa5xt.jpg

the reward?

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=9413

All mine :D

Ahhh, that fight holds some great memories. Through strategy and skill, my party got through. No high levels, 2 paladins healing. Most fun I had in a single fight before Baron Geddon in MC.

I'll be quitting WoW soon, there's an abundance of warriors on my server and thus all the decent guilds have their fill of tankers. Plus there's nothing that's especially new to keep me hooked anyways :(

Blizz is having 3 different contests on test servers and the winners will be allowed to play the beta of the Burning Crusade. Contest #1 is for the first 1000 people who can lvl a character to lvl 50, contest #2 is who can get the most honor in Warsong Gulch capped at lvl 19, and contest #3 is to see who can get the most characters to lvl 25.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/ptr-contest/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle