The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by White_Rabbit, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

If warriors were meant to be only tanks, why the hell is arms or fury an option then? Or plate gear with agility and strength bonuses instead of just sstrength, stamina? or Epic gear with crit chance and agility?

Surely Blizzard isn't saying you have to play a class a certain way, but their content for any other way is lacking for those who don't PVP. I'm sure we'll see more in the coming patches though for sure.

2. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

I suppose blizzard is giving the warriors who the play the role they are expected to play the good gear.

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

4. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

Heh. The high end pvp gear for me isn't too apealing, i would prefer my epic bow and staff to any of the grand marshel stuff.

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

Which epic bow , the hunter quest one? Yeah, that's defiantely hot. I prefer that over the PvP bow. My hunter I'd rather get his giantstalker than PvP gear, pally, I'd rather get my PvP gear.

What server do you play on anyways? And what race?

6. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

Gurubashi, a NE. My guild will be fighting domo next time we run MC(most likely friday) so i hope we

A) at least beat him
    B) he drops the damn leaf

7. The_Cookster

The_Cookster Regular

When not as a main tank but as a damage dealer I usually match the dps of a rogue. Often this is higher than most casters.

8. CRlobe

CRlobe Rookie

How Fun

Really how fun is WoW my friend gave me it and I havent subscribed yet I have to know. I have EQII so work off that.

9. Frozen

Frozen Rookie

^Does EQ2 have PvP yet? I know the new expansion has or will have PvP content, but is it in the regular game? If not then, damn... that is low. They tell people PvP is on the way and then make them buy an expansion to get it, which should be in the game in the first place.

If that is true then I'm not surprised since this is SOE here.

10. ACEC

ACEC Rookie

Re: How Fun

Out of 10? Wow is a 20. It's the most addicting game I've ever played, and I've played 'em all, son. If you like RPGs even a little, buy this game. It's worth the $15 a month. Trust me.

11. CRlobe

CRlobe Rookie

Sounds sweet i"ll try it next month when my EQ II subscription. And yeah the PvP is in the normal game now, EQII Evovled a lot with the updates bunch of the game changed.

12. lokness

lokness Rookie

13. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

So I'm getting bored of WoW again I think.

A new RP/PVP server opened up two days ago. I've always wanted to be one of the first 60s on a server. I might just go and make an alt there. Argent Dawn has changed too much since I first started. Too many arrogant jackasses who think they're cool because of their epics. A new server wouldn't have that.

I just installed "Vampire - The Masquerade : Bloodlines", hoping that will divert my attention for abit and give me a new, interesting game to try.

14. CRlobe

CRlobe Rookie

Well that Vampire game will last you a good while if try for all the different endings, and its a lot of sensless violent fun!

15. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

Excellent :).

I chose the Ventrue clan, just finished the first act. I'm at the warehouse...Pain in the ass that is.

Anyways, I wonder when the WoW expansion will be shipped. I'd like to see it before the reported Q3 06 date.

16. inferno001

inferno001 Rookie

new ally race

pally, lvl 33 muradon. any opioins on the alliances race? personally i don't belieive its going to be the dranai, too many links to the blood elves. neubrians =scorge. and finally the pandarans are suppose to be a rarity and (if its possible) extreamly neutral. personally i can't think of anything else, any suggestions?

17. Frozen

Frozen Rookie

The blood elves are going to the horde. I dont think anyone has any clue as to the alliance race.

18. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

I'd try out the blood elves except they'll be all casters :(.

19. derekk

derekk Rookie

I'll probably reopen my account when the expansion comes out, and or when I get a better computer for gaming :roll:

20. Frozen

Frozen Rookie

Nah... You can also be a warrior blood elf. I think they will also add either rouge or hunter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.