The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by White_Rabbit, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

I've got a 60 Gnome Warrior on thunderlord, and also a 41 Night Elf Druid on thunderlord, I'm in a end game raid guild currently on my warrior that runs MC and ZG very often and I'm trying to be on as often as I can be so I can try to gear myself up, the only problem is the game is becoming somewhat boring latley, So I think I might try to give it a 2 month break or so and see how much fun it is to play it again at the end of the 2 months. I hope.. i hope!!! that It will be back to how it used to be when I logged on Like I had too much too do, now its just blah.. boorinngggggg.. dang

2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

I agree about the boring thing.

Needs more content.

3. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

I wouldn't say it needs more content. I have never played a game as long as i have with world of warcraft. You have to expect a game to get boring after around 25 days of playing(total time)

4. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

rofl

26 days 6 hours for me! close nes man

5. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

28 days 20 hours for me ;). I just won my first arena master in STV. I never bothered with it until a level 60 warrior(guildy) asked if anyone would help him so i went. A 40 warrior(alliance showed up, we owned him). Then a 60 druid(horde), got him too. So it was me and him, i quickyl left group, freeze trap and multi shot, he charges, blah blah blah i win the chest.

6. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

I agree to an extent.

With MMORPGS they should anticipate this and keep pumping the content out. SWG never really got boring for me at all, and I played that game a hell of alot. It had so much more content in it's first eyar than WoW has in it's.

WoW feels comparitively small scale compared to other MMORPGS. This is all my opinion of course. I'll hold off any *final* judgement until "The Burning Crusade" is here.

7. Frozen

Frozen Rookie

Bah, I think SWG had less content than WoW. Everything in the enviorment was mostly the same with an occasional cave here and there, a few jedi to kill, and perhaps a big ass baddie just wandering around. But thing with SWG is that game is more of a sandbox and WoW is like being placed in a room with a lot of fun things to mess with. I mean you try to do something like have a massive war of horde against alliance in WoW and the freakin server crashes. In SWG if you have a massive war against rebels vs imps and everything goes smoothly. But yea I would probably get bored with it after a few months being level 60.

The only thing I am not liking about the game now is how it seems everyone on argent dawn is level 60 and all the lower levels are just people alts who are trying to level up as fast as they can. I would create a new character on one of the newer servers, but I cannot hit level 30 in a day.

And I fuckin hate you for making me think of SWG, WR. I miss the corrupt cantina's and the player housing. WoW needs player housing so bad...

8. derekk

derekk Rookie

Unfroze my account today, and went up a level. 26 NE Warrior :).

Soon I will be making an account on the Emerald Dream server, if anyone else plays that.

9. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

Said my goodbyes to people today.

Either starting over on a new server, or quitting entirely. Probably quitting entirely. Who knows for how long. More than a week though.

10. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

When in leave wow, i doubt i'll sell all of my stuff. You never know with wow, you could be back.

11. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

I have a test copy of patch 1.9 downloading right now.

I doubt it's enough to steal me from SWG. I'm going to give it a try though and see.

12. derekk

derekk Rookie

13. The_Cookster

The_Cookster Regular

My account got hacked today. What's strange is he sold everything but my elite armour.

14. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

So...you got it back right? I hope no one ever hacks my account, whoever does that is definitely a douche.

15. derekk

derekk Rookie

28 NE Warrior
    12 Dwarf Hunter
    17 Gnome Rogue

Is what I'm workin' with right now.

16. The_Cookster

The_Cookster Regular

Not yet :(

17. KRaid-

KRaid- Rookie

Well, for an update, i now have a 60 dwarf priest, a 60 gnome mage and a 60 tauren druid, all on the server of proudmoore.

Still it the guild Ruined (oh yeah! first onyxia kill ever!)

my priest is my main so he is the msot geared with:

halo of trans
    choker of the fire lord
    pauldrons of trans
    hide fo the wild
    robes of volatile power
    vambraces of prophecy
    handguards of trans
    firemaw's clutch
    leggings of trans
    boots of trans
    ring of blackrock
    cauterizing band
    zandalarian hero charm
    darkmoon card: twisting nether

we have killed nefarian several times, have one ashkandi, one of those +84 damage and healing maces, and other crap

18. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Rookie

Stroke that e-peen! >_>

19. KRaid-

KRaid- Rookie

oh noes! im obviously trying to look cool in front of people on the GR forums!.

it's so stupid that someone cant post an accomplishment without being accused of striving for attention WR. it's not as if i was like 'YOU ALL SUCK, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM!!!!'

20. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

I never found out what e-peen means. It's okay though, i believe you. 3 Guilds on my server have downed nefarian so far(all alliance). My guild has beaten ZG, Ony and we're on Rag. We're a farily new guild but our progess is pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.