The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 60 Gnome Warrior on thunderlord, and also a 41 Night Elf Druid on thunderlord, I'm in a end game raid guild currently on my warrior that runs MC and ZG very often and I'm trying to be on as often as I can be so I can try to gear myself up, the only problem is the game is becoming somewhat boring latley, So I think I might try to give it a 2 month break or so and see how much fun it is to play it again at the end of the 2 months. I hope.. i hope!!! that It will be back to how it used to be when I logged on Like I had too much too do, now its just blah.. boorinngggggg.. dang

MrHimashi said:
I've got a 60 Gnome Warrior on thunderlord, and also a 41 Night Elf Druid on thunderlord, I'm in a end game raid guild currently on my warrior that runs MC and ZG very often and I'm trying to be on as often as I can be so I can try to gear myself up, the only problem is the game is becoming somewhat boring latley, So I think I might try to give it a 2 month break or so and see how much fun it is to play it again at the end of the 2 months. I hope.. i hope!!! that It will be back to how it used to be when I logged on Like I had too much too do, now its just blah.. boorinngggggg.. dang

I agree about the boring thing.

Needs more content.

I wouldn't say it needs more content. I have never played a game as long as i have with world of warcraft. You have to expect a game to get boring after around 25 days of playing(total time)

28 days 20 hours for me ;). I just won my first arena master in STV. I never bothered with it until a level 60 warrior(guildy) asked if anyone would help him so i went. A 40 warrior(alliance showed up, we owned him). Then a 60 druid(horde), got him too. So it was me and him, i quickyl left group, freeze trap and multi shot, he charges, blah blah blah i win the chest.

Chris_Hyde said:
I wouldn't say it needs more content. I have never played a game as long as i have with world of warcraft. You have to expect a game to get boring after around 25 days of playing(total time)

I agree to an extent.

With MMORPGS they should anticipate this and keep pumping the content out. SWG never really got boring for me at all, and I played that game a hell of alot. It had so much more content in it's first eyar than WoW has in it's.

WoW feels comparitively small scale compared to other MMORPGS. This is all my opinion of course. I'll hold off any *final* judgement until "The Burning Crusade" is here.

Bah, I think SWG had less content than WoW. Everything in the enviorment was mostly the same with an occasional cave here and there, a few jedi to kill, and perhaps a big ass baddie just wandering around. But thing with SWG is that game is more of a sandbox and WoW is like being placed in a room with a lot of fun things to mess with. I mean you try to do something like have a massive war of horde against alliance in WoW and the freakin server crashes. In SWG if you have a massive war against rebels vs imps and everything goes smoothly. But yea I would probably get bored with it after a few months being level 60.

The only thing I am not liking about the game now is how it seems everyone on argent dawn is level 60 and all the lower levels are just people alts who are trying to level up as fast as they can. I would create a new character on one of the newer servers, but I cannot hit level 30 in a day.

And I fuckin hate you for making me think of SWG, WR. I miss the corrupt cantina's and the player housing. WoW needs player housing so bad...

Unfroze my account today, and went up a level. 26 NE Warrior :).

Soon I will be making an account on the Emerald Dream server, if anyone else plays that.

Said my goodbyes to people today.

Either starting over on a new server, or quitting entirely. Probably quitting entirely. Who knows for how long. More than a week though.

I have a test copy of patch 1.9 downloading right now.

I doubt it's enough to steal me from SWG. I'm going to give it a try though and see.

rogue6rg.jpg

rogue16mg.png

Well, for an update, i now have a 60 dwarf priest, a 60 gnome mage and a 60 tauren druid, all on the server of proudmoore.

Still it the guild Ruined (oh yeah! first onyxia kill ever!)

my priest is my main so he is the msot geared with:

halo of trans
choker of the fire lord
pauldrons of trans
hide fo the wild
robes of volatile power
vambraces of prophecy
handguards of trans
firemaw's clutch
leggings of trans
boots of trans
ring of blackrock
cauterizing band
zandalarian hero charm
darkmoon card: twisting nether

we have killed nefarian several times, have one ashkandi, one of those +84 damage and healing maces, and other crap

oh noes! im obviously trying to look cool in front of people on the GR forums!.

it's so stupid that someone cant post an accomplishment without being accused of striving for attention WR. it's not as if i was like 'YOU ALL SUCK, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM!!!!'

I never found out what e-peen means. It's okay though, i believe you. 3 Guilds on my server have downed nefarian so far(all alliance). My guild has beaten ZG, Ony and we're on Rag. We're a farily new guild but our progess is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod