The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be able to, you would have to hurry though!
You could get a thing to transform yourself into a snowman as well.

Alright, maybe I'll go back then. Who knows.

We have City of VIllians on sale at work for 19.99, with my employee discount I get it for 19.54 (that's after the lovely 17 percent taxes!)

Then again, if I got CoV, a WoW card, and I played EQ2 still that'd be pretty expensive.

You should come back. WoW is still pretty fun. Plus. transforming yourself into a snowman mid-air gives no fall damage.

Gnomes are the most fun class, they're so funny. If you're going to pick a sort of low-med pop sever(minimizes lag) and that's pvp, i suggest Gurubashi. Pick a pvp server, they can be frustrating at times, but jacking around with the opposite race can get hilarious.

I can try Derekk.

And Nes Man, if I do go back, I will only do so on a new server probably so I can level a hunter and be one of the first to 60 and not have to worry about too many hunters being around for MC and the like heh. Or I'll join a guild that will have me in MC for sure.

I've levelled a hunter to 60 so Im hoping I can do it in like...2 weeks maybe.

White_Rabbit said:
I can try Derekk.

And Nes Man, if I do go back, I will only do so on a new server probably so I can level a hunter and be one of the first to 60 and not have to worry about too many hunters being around for MC and the like heh. Or I'll join a guild that will have me in MC for sure.

I've levelled a hunter to 60 so Im hoping I can do it in like...2 weeks maybe.

How much do you play a day to get to 60 in 2 weeks?

Well I haven't done it yet! Hehe....

...I hit 40 on my paladin in two weeks playing for 8 hours or so a day. This was when I was being a bum and not working though. I'd also spend time screwing around in the AH and whatnot.

I'm still trying to decide which I like best :(. My Warrior is getting close though, he's 32 or 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle