The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit 66 on my paladin.. this expansion has defanatley got me back into the game and it feels like i just bought the original game again.. i love ittt

MrHimashi said:
I just hit 66 on my paladin.. this expansion has defanatley got me back into the game and it feels like i just bought the original game again.. i love ittt

You mean feels like you're playing the same quests, doing the same thing over and over again? Yeah. I got that feeling out of it too!

LetheanDreams said:
MrHimashi said:

You mean feels like you're playing the same quests, doing the same thing over and over again? Yeah. I got that feeling out of it too!

Nope, lol..

Well it did for me :(.

I wish they made WoW a good game, and not an easy mode MMO lacking depth.

*Gets his fire extinguisher out*

Yeah till an in depth strategy from some top raid guild is out there, then it'll; be easy mode all over again. And even if raiding isn't the rest of the game is. When someone in a guild has a 4 year old who can play the game, that's gotta tell you something. Put a 4 year old in front of EQ2 or Oblivion, and we'll see how well he fares there heh.

i find the elder scrolls also very easy, it's hard to make a difficult MMORPG. There is definitely skill to playing your class. Sure anyone can level to 70, but not everyone can instance... 9 out of 10 pugs are useless. Because they can't play there class. There IS skill... just not to level.

I never had a problem with PUG 5-mans but you definitely need a well-organized guild that knows what they're doing for the end-game instances, kara and beyond.

turtlesx0.png

gswhix2.jpg

y helo thar

(My level 60 Undead Mage (Frost) - US Stormrage)[/img]

im sorry but i enjoyed wow for a while it just got on my nerves that most of the people on the european servers seemed to be nordic and i was gettin fed up of levellig up and i didnt like asking for help on quests because i aint the most socialable ( i thinks thats a word)
i did get to level 42 then i got bored of running around and getting lost or running into a creature that was too powerful for me,
i know most of you wont argee with me but i do oblivion a much more enjoyable experiance.

Is it possible to make 1k gold a day? Because the server I'm on, IGE is offering 6 cents per gold, and if I can make 1k gold a day for five days that's three hundred dollars. Which is more than I'm getting at work right now haha.

intoTheRain said:
TheNesMan said:
Ew mage. My aimed shot crits you for 4200.

and my mage pyro blasts u for 6000... but since I'm frost I'll frostbolt you for 4700 instead.
Yeah but i have health and you don't. (PS i recently crit a mage for 4200, that's why i used that number)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod