The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
even a Pally friend of mine could grind VERY fast, I dunno how he did it..

I can level a paladin up as fast as I can a hunter probably if spec'd right, with the right sort of gear.

Anyways...Does anyone know a good site to unload your character? As in...Sell it? I tried ige but it was kind of lame, and Ebay and Blizzard are giving each other metaphorical reacharounds and removing auctions advertising accounts for sale.

derekk said:
Krowsnose said:
just hit 69. my mage got bout 6000hp/9000mana, +500 spell dmg and 24.5% crit chance. things are going nicely, aside from the fact my guild threw me out until I hit 70 and get keyed for karazhan. :(

I don't get the point of guilds doing that :?

Exactly. I've been in very few serious guilds and I hated each one. I've never even entered half of the end game instances let alone finish them (AQ40; MC; Ony etc). Whilst I dont have the best equipment, I also dont have to bust a gut to please some rediculous preteen guild leader.

i'm in a top 3 guild on our server.. and it's extremely laid back... you can do whatever the hell you want.. it just so happens the majority of the players WANT to get 70 get attuned and run end game... but the leader doesnt make you in any way.. you can do what you want...

LetheanDreams said:

I can level a paladin up as fast as I can a hunter probably if spec'd right, with the right sort of gear.

Anyways...Does anyone know a good site to unload your character? As in...Sell it? I tried ige but it was kind of lame, and Ebay and Blizzard are giving each other metaphorical reacharounds and removing auctions advertising accounts for sale.

www.ige.com

derekk said:
LetheanDreams said:

www.ige.com

Yeha. Tried there. They send me to another site where they bid on my account, then sell it through IGE. The prices you see are generally a nice little mark up on IGE'S part. I was offered about 130 USD for my character from this site, their partner. An equivalent character on IGE is going for about 500-600.

I tried to sell my account a while ago and ige redirected me to mightyme1 or something. They offered me a fixed rate for a level 60 character, they blow.

damn, i gave the game like a week break.. and just recently started leveling my blood elf pally like mad.. and im not level 58.. i cant wait till i hit 60 and go to outland

ive already found the game becoming rather eventless at 70 with my mage. pretty much my only options left are PVP for marshals belt and bracers, the rest of the BG gear is garbage. run sethekk halls and botanica until i get my DS3 robe and pants... and run kara and gruul's lair over, and over, and over again....

and id NEVErhave enough time to level an alt... so wow has been sittin unused for a couple weeks now... getting exhalted with factions is beyond easy now.... i have plenty of money

yay for blizzard permanently closing my account.

apparently they weren't too happy that I made $440 over 2 days selling my gold.
only wish I could have delivered the other 500g and made another $80 :p

I'm thinking of making a new account and rushing to level 60-70.
Which class do you think works the best for speed/power-lvling/PvE ??

Krowsnose said:
yay for blizzard permanently closing my account.

apparently they weren't too happy that I made $440 over 2 days selling my gold.
only wish I could have delivered the other 500g and made another $80 :p

I'm thinking of making a new account and rushing to level 60-70.
Which class do you think works the best for speed/power-lvling/PvE ??

Mage if you don't have gold to feed to your char...

If you do... Rogue/Mage/Hunter

Rogue probly being the fastest...

Frost spec mages work pretty well.

Ret paladins.

Arms or fury warriors.

Sword rogues.

Beast mastery hunters.

Shadow priests and some warlocks.

Just stay away from protection warriors, holy/disc priests, shaman and resto/balance druids for power levelling. Marksman hunters are good but slower than BM hunters in terms of soloing. Better DPS output though.

How could you leave Affliction warlocks out of that...they never die, they can solo anything, they never run out of mana...

My servers first lvl 70 was an Affliction-specced warlock, and as an aff-lock I was my guild's second to 70.

voice- said:
How could you leave Affliction warlocks out of that...they never die, they can solo anything, they never run out of mana...

My servers first lvl 70 was an Affliction-specced warlock, and as an aff-lock I was my guild's second to 70.

Hey now, I didn't leave them out. I just said "some warlocks" :p.

I don't know enough about the warlock class tor ecall what talent spec is most efficient for solo pve and whatnot. I also can't recall the names for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod