The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wedgeandbiggs said:
im sorry but i enjoyed wow for a while it just got on my nerves that most of the people on the european servers seemed to be nordic and i was gettin fed up of levellig up and i didnt like asking for help on quests because i aint the most socialable ( i thinks thats a word)
i did get to level 42 then i got bored of running around and getting lost or running into a creature that was too powerful for me,
i know most of you wont argee with me but i do oblivion a much more enjoyable experiance.

....What?

i trie and stay away from WOW its my crack very addicting just talking about it makes me wanna go and play some WOW.

TheNesMan said:
LetheanDreams said:
Simsy said:
Yeah, so I need 5000G to buy my epic mount...

Man...5000 gold...IGE buys that for 300 dollars off of people.
Try 800.

Huh? Where did you get that from? They may sell it for that much, but not buy it. If they brought gold for that much, I would've been gold farming in WoW a long time ago.

It'd be so nice if you could safely sell gold without your account getting banned. It'd pay as well as a very decent job at my age. I can easily farm 160 gold an hour. So multiply that by 8 and you have 1280 gold for an 8 hour day.

150$ a day let's say farming gold... Be alright... Fuck Blizzard..

FrozenBacon said:
TheNesMan said:
LetheanDreams said:
Simsy said:

Try 800.

Huh? Where did you get that from? They may sell it for that much, but not buy it. If they brought gold for that much, I would've been gold farming in WoW a long time ago.
You should've started a long time ago. I'm on gurubasi alliance and last time i checked they bought gold at a rate of .16. 5000x.16=800. Ask Krows, he sold about 2.5k gold to IGE.

edit- i just checked their rates, and damn, they went down a lot. My server is now 0.6. If you wait a while the market might not be so saturated. But about two months ago when krows told me about him selling gold, the rate was .16 and i was contemplating doing it.

TheNesMan said:
FrozenBacon said:
TheNesMan said:
LetheanDreams said:
Simsy said:

Try 800.

You should've started a long time ago. I'm on gurubasi alliance and last time i checked they bought gold at a rate of .16. 5000x.16=800. Ask Krows, he sold about 2.5k gold to IGE.

edit- i just checked their rates, and damn, they went down a lot. My server is now 0.6. If you wait a while the market might not be so saturated. But about two months ago when krows told me about him selling gold, the rate was .16 and i was contemplating doing it.

Because gold is a hell of alot easier to farm now.

Before the XPAC it would have taken the same amount of time it does now to farm 2000, as it would have to farm 400.

The epic flyer now is realy the equivalent of the epic ground mount in price... or was when it was 930 or whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod