The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys, I got super bored after I got my blood elf pally to 70.. so I ended up selling my account and I got 500 dollars for it. so yeahhh

So my guild, the most advanced guild on the server finally died, and eveyone transferred. Fun-Sauce... Now i'm stuck with a bunch of nublets cause I'm not gonna transfer... My server is my home... that and my g/f plays there ^^... if I transfer she'll rape and pillage me...

intoTheRain said:
My server is my home... that and my g/f plays there ^^... if I transfer she'll rape and pillage me...

Then you should transfer IMMEDIATELY. Sounds like fun :).

Yeah, i think your girlfriend is a pirate though. I just rerolled, UD mage on Ursin. Feel free to come play, i'm going to 70 with this character :).

I'm thinking of going back into WoW after a few months of not playing, what im afraid is off my guild not letting me rejoin the guild since when i left i wasnt even 60 yet and now their all 70. Im hoping since i was one of the earlier members they would let me in. :D

TheNesMan said:
derekk said:
Nobody wants to pay cash :(
Guess I will have to do a paypal sale.
Well of course, it's much easier to get ripped off using cash instead of paypal. I don't blame them.
Well question about paypal...can I somehow turn the funds I would get into cash? I don't know anything about it.

Yes. Once Paypal is working with your checking account (easy to set up) you can "Transfer Funds" to that account from Paypal.

Current info:

Server: US Stormrage
Faction: Horde
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 60
Spec: Arcane
Name: Eonblue
Skills: Gnomish Engineer / Tailor

Just thought I'd share, I picked up my Black War Wolf tonight ^_^

apwolf.png

And to anyone who's never played a mage... that lightning you see is a 15 second buff called Arcane Power in which spells deal 30% more damage while costing 30% more mana. I just did it for the screenshot because it looks badass.

TheNesMan said:
Rofl i was just about to ask if you popped AP for that picture , then i saw what you wrote.

8)

Totally understandable to anyone who knows what it is/looks like! :D

Edit: The Frostwolf Howler is SOON TO COME lol, and you'll bet I'll be AP'ing for that
screenshot as well, if I can get one as good.

With good luck in AV it should be a few more days tops of minimal effort playing. 50 tokens, is it? I believe so.

I will, after I'm done collecting tokens for mounts... AV is much easier just to stay at level 60 to get tokens, especially with how long a match can last.

I think I might setup an account and play casually during the summer. None of this raiding or 5 alt nonsense, just one toon.

derekk said:
I think I might setup an account and play casually during the summer. None of this raiding or 5 alt nonsense, just one toon.

Thats what I said last summer, that turned into a level 70 paladin in like 3 weeks of playing.

=( haven't started again this summer.. really trying to stay away from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle