The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with the burning crusade:

When you buy the box, does it come with any play time like the box of the original game did?

My shaman is 69 now. Speccing resto once I get to 70, then I'm gonna work on my BE mage who is 30 now.

I've been really thinking of unfreezing my 64 warlock, on nathrezim, but for some insane reason i decided before i froze it that i probably wouldnt come back so i sold/deleted everyting he had and a few alts(i only did this in case someone i knew wanted the account). now im thinking of getting back into it...advice?

Indeed man, i froze my account a while back. I put everything into my lvl 24 warlock, and i jsut decided one day randomly to get back on and im having fun. I suggest getting back on then selling your account. you can make a bunch.

yea i think i will, either gotta convince parents to stick it back on the CC or wait for some money to buy hours, how much are those anyway?

Just got lvl 25. :)

this game is awesome in doses. Like dont hrind forever, just play when you get a chance and like once a day. itll last for ever.

jixinfenalal1.jpg

My new lock on Baelgun ^_^

Hes using a skill called enslave demon or something like that.. it only lets you control them for a certain period of time.. for locks you get imp at level level 4, a voidwalker at 10, a succubus at 20, and a felhunter at 30, and if you spec right a felguard at 50

Tight im a level 26 undead warlock. I cant wait to get my felhunter, the void is getting boring and the succubus is lame imo. i meen my void is a tank and make everyone attack him. so why use the succubus?

succubus is more for an instance becuase of the seduce ability , I'd suggest using the voidwalker all of the time while leveling becuase hes a tank.. I think felhunter is more for PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod