The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by White_Rabbit, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

No one has sigs =p

2. derekk

derekk Rookie

They looted the piece for my Cyclone gloves to the wrong person, and GMs wont do anything about it :(

3. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

I've had that happen before in a guild run and they gave it to the person it was intended for.. :\ its just whoever was the master looter has to submit the ticket

4. derekk

derekk Rookie

We had the ML, person who got the item, and me submit tickets and we all got the same responses, though some GMs were friendlier than others.

5. derekk

derekk Rookie

No posts on x-pac yet?

To clear some confusion
    Lots of good stuff here
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 5902&sid=1

6. Padain

Padain Rookie

deathknight seems like something i will pass on, i fucking hated my damn epic mount quest (on my lock) and ill be fine once i get him to 80, and if everything goes as planned, my shaman as well

7. kmg0

kmg0 Rookie

Could anyone explain to me the Tier x weapons/equipment? I see a lot of fuss on this on a server I go to.

8. derekk

derekk Rookie

Tier sets are sets designed for specific classes, most can only be used by that class (excluding tier 0 and 3.5). Once you get a certain amount of pieces from each set, you get set bonuses. Theres tier 0-6 out right now, and 2.5/3.5.

9. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

WoW movie about humans!?!? BOO!

10. derekk

derekk Rookie

I went to a heroic Sethekk Halls today with my guild and Anzu's mount dropped. Everyone rolled need on it and I won :)
    However, they failed to tell me that they had been farming for it for weeks. The guild leader got all pissy at me (she wanted it too I guess, but she wasn't there) and demoted me so I can't see or talk in guild chat. I asked her about it and she said they were pissed and I told her they never said anything about how they had been farming for it, or to pass if it dropped but she didn't seem to care really. So I got this rare mount but people are pissed at me :-\

11. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

That rules. Screw them, they never mentioned it, and even if they did, you deserved to roll as much as they did considering you were there.

12. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

Hes so right, thats suchh bullshit... I just got kicked out of my guild for ignoring an asshole officer so I'm pretty excited about that haha

13. The_Cookster

The_Cookster Regular

What with warrior class being one of the most overcrowded something tells me Blizz didn't think this through.

14. svenhoek

svenhoek Rookie

Id flaunt it in their faces and leave the guild. Then every time you see one of them around mount up and do a /rude.

15. derekk

derekk Rookie

They don't care anymore really :p They all got over it in like a day.

We sucked tonight in our raid though. We can usually 1-2 shot Gruul but tonight we wiped like 5 times and people started bitching so we called it :(

16. avatargod

Too bad... What level are you derekk? And what is the name of your clan? :)

17. Trista

Trista Rookie

I really like WoW and did the 40-man raid thing before Burning Crusade. I leveled up a Draenei Priestess but after that I had a lot of trouble getting keys and attunements. Most guilds I join aren't very helpful at all. :? It's sad because my old guild broke up due to it having too many members (and in-fighting). So now, basically I have a 70 character with no attunements because no one feels like helping me out. :cry:

Turned off my subscription for now. Maybe I'll go back to playing when Wrath of the Lich King comes out.

18. derekk

derekk Rookie

I'm a 70 troll shaman, my guild is The Army of Zombies.

19. Padain

Padain Rookie

zomg im stuck at lvl 69

20. Lethean

Lethean Rookie

I don't know if I'll be making a deathknight. I like how hero classes are just being announced now when originally it was to be Christmas of 05. I started raiding again after a long hiatus. We aren't the best for raid progression. We're just farming loot reaver now, downed lurker, and have mag and gruul on farm. I'd like to see us start an actual full scale effort on SSC and The Eye. I'm sure the officers have a reason for doing this however.

Either way, I prefer the 40 man raids of pre bc and the fact not every newb out there could become fully epic'd out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.