The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LetheanDreams said:
I don't know if I'll be making a deathknight. I like how hero classes are just being announced now when originally it was to be Christmas of 05. I started raiding again after a long hiatus. We aren't the best for raid progression. We're just farming loot reaver now, downed lurker, and have mag and gruul on farm. I'd like to see us start an actual full scale effort on SSC and The Eye. I'm sure the officers have a reason for doing this however.

Either way, I prefer the 40 man raids of pre bc and the fact not every newb out there could become fully epic'd out.

I agree, I stopped raiding as much as I used to. 40 man raids were definitely the best.
Though I hear they are re-instating Naxx in WotLK, I hope they keep it a 40 man :)

My friend (awesome guy) gave me a free account with a 70 rogue on it. Gonna use him for farming and stuff now so I won't have to spend 50g to respec every time I need to farm :)

I did void reaver for the first time with my guild a few days ago and we wiped on him having 4000 hp.. thats pretty sad

MrHimashi said:
I did void reaver for the first time with my guild a few days ago and we wiped on him having 4000 hp.. thats pretty sad
We got him to 10% and wiped, that sucks you were so close though :(.

When i return in may i intend to get my 60 lock to 70 and my low level mage to 70 as well. I'm actually really excited to get back into it all.

I don't play WOW but I thought this was funny (it's about that patch that makes it easier to lvl up):
20071115RT0196.jpg

Damn i really wanted to get back for the holiday season but I'm getting a lot of games for christmas that require my time :(

What are the chances that a five year old laptop with roughly 10 gigs of free space left can run WOW and Burning Crusade.

And if the chances are good, who is on the horde so I can mooch off of you for equipment and gold?

Well, it runs real well for me, I guess i'm lucky.

I'm on the Horde, as a Shaman, in the Burning Legion server if you wish to converse/trade, or befriend.

I have returned my friends. 70 hunter - chizel - cenarius. 60 warlock - morrissey - Anetheron. 26 mage - chizel - ursin. Look me up fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle