The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit a year ago before BC came out, exhausted from all the boring PVE after a high warlord grind.

Been wondering if I should consider coming back...
is the game still populated with pricks that wanna debate semantics about every stupid piece of gear? Is it still chock full of the retarded drama of druids bidding on sulfuras or who said what in teamspeak?

Lentium said:
I quit a year ago before BC came out, exhausted from all the boring PVE after a high warlord grind.

Been wondering if I should consider coming back...
is the game still populated with pricks that wanna debate semantics about every stupid piece of gear? Is it still chock full of the retarded drama of druids bidding on sulfuras or who said what in teamspeak?

Yes it is.

I'm a few weeks off jumping back in. My partner loves playing too, so its a lot of fun to do together. She's mostly only played hunters so we'll be mixing it up a bit more this time. I've mostly played alliance in the past so since we're starting with fresh characters we're going to go horde.

I used to play horde on Darkspear PvP. We literally won every AV and AB but WSG was usually a 50/50 sort of thing.. really good queue times though but I'm not 100% sure if its still like that because its been a few months

a good pvp server.. is prolly my old one tichondrius(hope i spelled it right) its got a huge population though.

all that time i spent getting over 100,000 kills has gone to waste though

Lentium said:
a good pvp server.. is prolly my old one tichondrius(hope i spelled it right) its got a huge population though.

all that time i spent getting over 100,000 kills has gone to waste though
Funny you mention that, I was going to go there because my friend's there, but it's on a no transfer list. I heard smolderthorn was good, any thoughts?

MrHimashi said:
I used to play horde on Darkspear PvP. We literally won every AV and AB but WSG was usually a 50/50 sort of thing.. really good queue times though but I'm not 100% sure if its still like that because its been a few months

Dude, I play there, haha. I just came back, actually. Had a high level warlock before BC, so I'm working a mage up to 70. 52 currently. Horde used to dominate us...Still seems to do so, unfortunately...Darkspear has such a crappy Alliance, lol.

Miscarriage said:
MrHimashi said:

Dude, I play there, haha. I just came back, actually. Had a high level warlock before BC, so I'm working a mage up to 70. 52 currently. Horde used to dominate us...Still seems to do so, unfortunately...Darkspear has such a crappy Alliance, lol.

What are your characters names?

I'm currently playing Beezlebub. Naflgar was another I played...as for the other servers? Xanderz, though I believe he's gone now.

fuck.... I relapsed.

I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to balance WoW and college life, but there's no turning back now. I have a lvl 25 human warrior on Stormreaver. My first time on Alliance.

I'm going with a fury spec for leveling purposes and so far it's been working nicely, went from 21 to 25 today pretty easily.

Krowsnose said:
f***.... I relapsed.

I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to balance WoW and college life, but there's no turning back now. I have a lvl 25 human warrior on Stormreaver. My first time on Alliance.

I'm going with a fury spec for leveling purposes and so far it's been working nicely, went from 21 to 25 today pretty easily.
If I can do engineering and world of warcraft, so can you Krows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod