The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
StalfrosCC said:
>.>

Also... you wanna reroll with me colin... I'm thinking of playing again but I need new buddies and a new server.

I would, but here's the thing:

I have numerous low level alts right now on Thorium Brotherhood I'm trying to level and I ended up getting Rosa to play and she has a 70. She's also leveling an alt with me. Si her and I play together. Our alts are in their late 20s. Lethean and Aethena. If you want to roll a character on Thorium Brotherhood you can look those two up, or Kahlin, my 70. I can get you started with some gold, get you a guild invite (it's not a raid guild by any means, they're mostly just doing Kara and ZA right now. There's some really skilled players who have raid experience, but they're just taking their time with the game. I *might* switch to a BT/Hyjal guild.) They also do some pvp.

Only problem with TB, is it's an RPPVE server. If you make a character on a strictly PvE realm, Rosa and I may transfer our alts to that server as long as it's PvE. (Unfortunately, we can't transfer to a PvP server.)

PS. Thank you for the sticky!

StalfrosCC said:
Yeah... I love PVP servers in WoW... however RPPVE... that might be too much for me.

Give me a week, I'll let you know.

Ok.

Honestly, it's too much for me!

There is hardly any RP so I can deal with that,m but the lack of end game progression = lame. We have that one guild like I said working on Hyjal and BT, but no guilds have cleared either of those. Not Alliance side anyways. I'm thinking of transferring to Proudmore.

I canceled my account the other day, as did the misses.

We just felt kind of...Bored when logging on and had no desire to log on. Figured, why pay 30 dollars a month?

Anyone know a place other than craigslist I could sell my account? I need to get rid of this addiction.

LetheanDreams said:
I canceled my account the other day, as did the misses.

We just felt kind of...Bored when logging on and had no desire to log on. Figured, why pay 30 dollars a month?

Hell, that's how I felt after quitting from a private Ragnarok Online server two years ago. MMORPGs will never change. But breaking free of the need to level up makes one feel nice and warm deep inside. A new life!

... I've never ever touched WoW. Me is happy.

derekk said:
Anyone know a place other than craigslist I could sell my account? I need to get rid of this addiction.
Wait until Wrath of the Lich King comes out, it'll be worth it....then quit.

WotLK has aerial combat and all these things that seem pretty ridiculous for the game, not to say it in a negative light, but it's a little odd and therefore difficult to draw any assumptions or conclusions on the changes that are being made...

I quit, lol. I think I'm having more fun with Dungeons and Dragons Online, in a way...Though WoW will always be the constant in comparisons to any other MMO.

Oh yeah, if anyone is new or just wants an account, I'll give them my own, or at least, one of them. I believe I have a 64?...Mage and a 53 or something Warlock? Darkspear (warlock) and mm, the mage is on...Azuremyst.

TheNesMan said:
derekk said:
Wait until Wrath of the Lich King comes out, it'll be worth it....then quit.

It's not that, I just need money really bad right now. I'd rather sell my account and maybe level another later than be broke as hell.

Miscarriage said:
Oh yeah, if anyone is new or just wants an account, I'll give them my own, or at least, one of them. I believe I have a 64?...Mage and a 53 or something Warlock? Darkspear (warlock) and mm, the mage is on...Azuremyst.

Give or sell? If you're giving it away, I'll gladly take it off of your hands. I wouldn't mind trying out a high level mage and warlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle