The Fighter Character Battle, Year 4

Bazooka56 said:
I took the strongest Mishima!

Jinpachi was not the strongest Mishima. Duh.

As the final boss of Tekken 5, he had to be defeated to complete the story. Therefore, any purist would have defeated him, even with people like Christie.

Who the hell is Jinpachi? I need to play Tekken 5, can't call myself a fan if I don't.... which I am... a huge one. I was just disappointed with Tekken 4

Well lets see now, i'll go with...

Team Overkill

Hwoarang (Tekken V)
Bryan Fury (Tekken V)
Black Orchid (Killer Instinct)

thetank said:
Bazooka56 said:
I took the strongest Mishima!

Jinpachi was not the strongest Mishima. Duh.

As the final boss of Tekken 5, he had to be defeated to complete the story. Therefore, any purist would have defeated him, even with people like Christie.

Yeah thats true but it may take a lot of time to defeat sometimes and he also has the strongest move in Tekken. Any way Christie is very strong!

I am surprised there is such a small response this time around.

Well we got a while until the showdown starts, so I hope more people start posting some teams.

^Probably because the Team format is pretty limiting and because this same showdown is done every nine months or so.

used44 said:
^Probably because the Team format is pretty limiting and because this same showdown is done every nine months or so.

Like the comic book one, and the FF one, and the game one Joker does.

That is also why I tried a new format, because if it was the same thing interest would fade.

Yeah, that's true. But I would say the same thing about those other showodowns too. I think GR gets hit with so many showdowns that it's difficult to keep interest high. I know that the hard way.

And I'm pretty sure that was the first Final Fantasy showdown. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I still wish this luck. Hey, maybe allow us interested users to choose up to two teams instead of just one?

Too bad Hattori Hanzo was already chosen for a team or he could be on my Samurai Shodown one... :(

used44 said:
Too bad Hattori Hanzo was already chosen for a team or he could be on my Samurai Shodown one... :(

I'll swap Raphael (SoulCalibur) for Hattori Hanzo...if that's ok with you Links?

You can thank me in hugs 8) !

If that's okay with Link, then replace Ukyo with Hattori Hanzo.

LET THE INAPPROPRIATE HUGGING COMMENCE!

got it.

Also announcement.

In two days ill be on vacation, and as I planned the showdown will begin after I get back from vacation. So, to get 32 teams (we have 14 which is real good, in my mind.)

If you guys like, you can create a second team for the showdown. I want to get as close as the 32 as possible, mainly because the system I created is based around it, lol.

So you have until the 24th to continue nominating teams.

Yay Second team!

Team Hellfire
-----------------
Raven(Mortal Kombat)
Prototype Jack(Tekken 2)
Ogre first form(Tekken 3)

Team Femine

Christie(Tekken)
Sonya(Mortal Kombat)
Kira(Mortal Kombat)

and my second team is called:MK Disasters

Drahmin(Mortal Kombat)