The Few, The Proud

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
WW2_Iwo_Jima_flag_raising.jpg

I know it's late, but just wanted to wish a happy 236th birthday to the Marine Corps...America's wars would be pretty different without brave men and women who usually let the invasions.

Shout out to those guys

Also, happy 24th to yours truly (yeah I went there)

Wait, you're 24? Dude, awesome! Buy me beer!

Also, happy birthday! I thought this topic was going to be about you joining the Marines.

Longo_2_guns said:
I thought this topic was going to be about you joining the Marines.

That's what I thought to!

Anyways, happy birthday GL. We love you. A lot. Don't ever leave us. Or we'll hunt you down, and FUCKING TORTURE YOU FOR YOUR BETRAYAL, AND THEN KILL YOU IN SOME GRUESOME WAY, LIKE BEING DRAWN AND QUARTERED!.....

I mean.... ummm.... right on, bro!

I guess I could accept your Xbox Live friend request since it's your birthday and all....

Seriously, I don't know how you got removed from my list. I think you delete me.

Happy birthday!!!

24, eh? Great! By now you've mastered the pull out technique, so enjoy some random raw dogging on our behalf. Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday! 24-25 your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag and without any warning at all - you're suddenly a fat bastard......

ENJOY YOUR DAY! ;)

MattAY said:
Happy Birthday! 24-25 your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag and without any warning at all - you're suddenly a fat b******......

This!

happy bday bro!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod