The A-Team Movie

you thought titanic was good??? well, frome here on out when you have a opion i'll remember that it doesn't count cause you liked titanic. silly tween girl.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
you thought titanic was good??? well, frome here on out when you have a opion i'll remember that it doesn't count cause you liked titanic. silly tween girl.

Titanic was ok. Predictable, but ok.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:

I hope you're kidding. Or are you one of those guys who thinks you're not a "man" if you like those types of films? :p.

Aside from some hit or miss acting by DiCaprio, everyone else was top notch, the visuals were good, as was the set design, score and pace of the film.

Links were you joking with your predictable bit? I mean, of course it was going to be predictable.

I don't understand why "Rampage" Jackson is B.A. Baracus where Mr. T could replay his role. I mean sure his ass is old but come'on he's been doing the WoW commercials this could have helped him.

I enjoyed the show when they do a MacGyver crap and make anything into a weapon or trap, so I don't know I might give the film a try.

This shady looking guy, Bradley Pooper, is almost in every movie these days. I don't like it. He ruins everything for me, get rid of him. TY.

Lethean said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:

I hope you're kidding. Or are you one of those guys who thinks you're not a "man" if you like those types of films? :p.

Aside from some hit or miss acting by DiCaprio, everyone else was top notch, the visuals were good, as was the set design, score and pace of the film.

Links were you joking with your predictable bit? I mean, of course it was going to be predictable.

depends girly girl. are you over 18? if so, i'll show you how to fly :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle