The A-Team Movie

Terrible idea, why remake something that's practically perfect. Eveyone's starting to hate the Snickers adverts too!

And I fully expect the makers of Scary Movie to make a mickey-take movie called The B-Team.

Trippysmurf said:
I think Lethean is finally an American.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

America! FUCK YEAH!

Bretimus_v2 said:
Exactly, if Back to the Future or Ghostbusters came out now, they would get slaughtered.

Back to the Future and Ghostbusters didn't rely on CGI to distract the audience from stupidity. Also those movies were original stories and not just another adaptation of a franchise that hasn't been made into a film yet.

People are sick of "fun" movies because of all the crap that's been released. There's a reason why Transformers 2 sucked and Iron Man didn't.

This looks good though. I've been disappointed many times but my fingers are crossed.

Umm, yes they did. More or less, both of those movies were extremely special effects driven. It may not have been CGI, but it was there (ghosts, Staypuft, proton packs, delorian disappearing, body parts fading, etc)

I don't think people are sick of "fun" movies, they're sick of repetitve and low-brow jokes.

That being said, just watched the trailer and...Liam Neeson?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Umm, yes they did. More or less, both of those movies were extremely special effects driven. It may not have been CGI, but it was there (ghosts, Staypuft, proton packs, delorian disappearing, body parts fading, etc)

I don't think people are sick of "fun" movies, they're sick of repetitve and low-brow jokes.

Special effects driven, yes, used to distract people from stupidity, no. Sure, they're silly movies but they're not awful movies, that's the difference between funny and stupid.

fun movies = die hard, last boy scout, first three indy movies, terminator 2, aliens, ghost busters

stupid movies =all the other die hard movies, anything james cameron made after t2, all michael bay movies,

where will the a team movie fall? i think fun if they can keep the witty banterof the tv show and the action would need to be over the top. but not too over the top like a hong kong bullet ballet.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
stupid movies =all the other die hard movies, anything james cameron made after t2

You clearly have no taste. Die Hard With A Vengeance was pretty good as was True Lies, Titanic and Avatar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle