Hugh Jackman will knock your block off

kingg5

Rookie
So Hugh Jackman's new movie "Real Steel" will be coming out and here is the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5l3r1dV4I

Is it me or does that look very familure?

rockemsockem.jpg

What is your opinions on this? Has the movie industry finally lost ideas?

This looks like the worst thing ever. But it's obviously for a different crowd, so whatever.

kingg5 said:
What is your opinions on this? Has the movie industry finally lost ideas?
Yes, it's like they recycle, remake, adapt from books or TV and unnecessary continuance of film series.

Not to sound harsh but Real Steel looks like if The Fighter has a mentally challenged cousin who had a weird obsession over robots.

Didn't one of the production companies buy a bunch of movie rights for boardgames? Between this a Battleship I'm alright with not going to the theaters.

Wow, they made a Battleship and a Rock'em Sock'em Robots movie? Well, atleast they're not remaking Asian movies anymore.

Since I've never heard of the Battleship move, I went and watched the trailer........

What the fuck did I just watch?!

I can picture Liam neelson saying you sunk my battle ship. On another note is it me or does the actor that plays Eric Norsman on True Blood really getting into movies lately. He's also in Straw Dogs

I just can't believe they got Hugh Jackman in this. Like, how did this get green-lit? Is this because Transformers did so well in the theaters they just believe anything with loud robots will sell?

Yeebus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod