Thanks, Selena

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Every latin singer on American Idol or any other amateur thing will sing at least one verse in Spanish. It always feels so weird and forced.

I thought this was about Selena Gomez and maybe she went nude or something.

Wow. I feel like such a pervert for saying that. She isn't even pretty.

Oh wait! I was thinking of Vanessa Hudgens! Okay, I'm not a perv.

Haha, what? I remember my high school spanish teacher had us watch the Selena movie in class. That was a weird day. Never had a boner in Spanish class before.

danielrbischoff said:
Haha, what? I remember my high school spanish teacher had us watch the Selena movie in class. That was a weird day. Never had a boner in Spanish class before.
I can definitely relate, except for the boner part. Anytime I had a boner, my teacher would point to me to come up to the chalk board.

UghRochester said:
danielrbischoff said:
I can definitely relate, except for the boner part. Anytime I had a boner, my teacher would point to me to come up to the chalk board.

How did your teacher know you have a boner? I'd be more worried about that.

Rakon said:
UghRochester said:
danielrbischoff said:

How did your teacher know you have a boner? I'd be more worried about that.
It was all the time, but my luck of being picked while having a boner is amazing. What you do is try to cover it up with you piece of paper or book and hope for the best.

Lethean said:

you know better than to e-standards my friend.

and why is thinking a 20 year old is pretty a pervy thing? im not exactly in the selena gomez fan club, but lettuce be reality

as the the OP, yes, it's annoying as fuck

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:

and why is thinking a 20 year old is pretty a pervy thing? im not exactly in the selena gomez fan club, but lettuce be reality

E-Standards?

Oh is that when people on the internet try to act all cool by saying the opposite of what actually is?

Yeah I don't do that. I'm a little old for that nonsense. I really don't think Selena Gomez is attractive. And it's weird because she's a perpetual like 14 year old to me thanks to her celeb status at a young age.

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:

E-Standards?

Oh is that when people on the internet try to act all cool by saying the opposite of what actually is?

Yeah I don't do that. I'm a little old for that nonsense. I really don't think Selena Gomez is attractive. And it's weird because she's a perpetual like 14 year old to me thanks to her celeb status at a young age.

calm down bro. we were bonding again lets not ruin a good thing. *bro fist*

but if you were hangin out with your buddies and you didnt know who selena gomez was and she was sittin there all done up and shit, you wouldn't be thinkin "wow she isn't very attractive, he can do better." (assuming you have 20ish year old buddies?)

Selena-Gomez-504530-1-402.jpg

damn.. that bish is ugly

Not in that picture she wasn't but a quick Google search brought up pictures of her with some chipmunk cheeks.
And just because I'm disagreeing doesn't mean I'm not calm :p.

Even still, don't find her all that pretty.

Ditto. She's cute. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, welll, maybe I would..... but if I'm being honest, AND YOU FUCKERS KNOW I AM, i like mine with a little more slut appeal. So Vanessa Hudgens all the way. Actually forget Hudgens, I want Diane Lane. Fuck yeah.

Honestly, I can't get hard for the Disney Afternoon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle